+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Player City Locations

I know there has been some talk about capturing Longmarch. Last night on the EU server someone captured it. SO if they do not wipe the servers for a few days, we can swing by there to see what it looks like now.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzerhoden Raseri View Post
    I know there has been some talk about capturing Longmarch. Last night on the EU server someone captured it. SO if they do not wipe the servers for a few days, we can swing by there to see what it looks like now.
    I thought EU was wiped yesterday. That would be rather useful!

They were wiped the 21st.

And Long march still has that giant hole, so that's an issue. Anyone get deep into crafting yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis Varen View Post
    They were wiped the 21st.

And Long march still has that giant hole, so that's an issue. Anyone get deep into crafting yet?
    That's what we were wondering about as there are walls surrounding the hole but there appear to be a couple of gaps in them. We need to find out whether or not that closes properly prior to launch day.

As for crafting, Prox was quite the armorsmith, making a set of banded and many sets of scale.

We should set up a private wiki with information on crafting, the tiers, known mob drops, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I believe mob drops will be changed before launch but the spawns are all toggled on your map in game. We should have something like the wiki that records what they drop but we can't do that accurately yet.

Yea armoursmithing to 50, each tier near doubles the resources you need to craft it and the gold cost more then doubles. I've got what i could make jotted down but we can easily find it out again. After the 2nd tier armour scale/leather we should concentrate on weaponsmithing/bowery/staff crafting. Also an abundance of good cooked food will give us an edge on regeneration. Didn't really get to test mounts fully unfortunately even though we had a good supply.

It was a good experience over all and we have all learned from it. Be sure not to grind over much during beta, you will get burned out before launch. We should not exceed the bear minimal edge we can get to and mostly get out of any safe zones and do things.

Good job to everyone who's participated so far, your all a good group of players and we have laid the groundwork for a strong Hyperion. We all share TS and we are starting to work as one which will be the way we achieve greater glory.

Merry Christmass, I look forward to playing the beta again in a few days.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information