Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A Proposition From Pirates.

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

The holy Bishop has spoken. Dog, maybe if you repent for your sins as this creature you will not have to suffer so much in the pits of fire, of the unbelivers. You may speak our language but do you think you can decieve us beast?

Linelor Trant Guest

How about you just learn real quick not to attack us so we don't have to fuck up your world in 169 different ways?

Well, the roleplay is extremely gay in this thread so aside from all of that your proposition is highly pompous. I mean, we could just smash the living shit out of your little boats and be done with it, but I propose a new proposition between your merry band of yiffers and Sleggjaholl.:

You don't attack us.
    We don't attack you.

That's the best you're probably going to get.

Ventrilo Night Crew

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

Hellz ya! Go Einar!

Quote Originally Posted by Einar Tyrssen View Post
    Well, the roleplay is extremely gay in this thread so aside from all of that your proposition is highly pompous. I mean, we could just smash the living shit out of your little boats and be done with it, but I propose a new proposition between your merry band of yiffers and Sleggjaholl.:

You don't attack us.
    We don't attack you.

That's the best you're probably going to get.
    All I know is if we of Kirdain see another vessel manned by Mahirim, we'll be sinking it. Given that Alphacod is Lord Admiral of Hyperion, I don't believe you can offer even that!

Swashbuckler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Synius View Post
    The holy Bishop has spoken. Dog, maybe if you repent for your sins as this creature you will not have to suffer so much in the pits of fire, of the unbelivers. You may speak our language but do you think you can decieve us beast?
    Repent my... race? This is going nowhere, I'll take my matters elsewhere, naive.

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

Yay, im a n-aayy-iee-vee... Rawr...

Evillor LeGaude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    What you are all saying is ludicrous! Should I, a man not even raised by Mahirim, be doomed to eternal ridicule and disrespect? Should I, someone who comes seeking and offering aid, be cast aside merely because I am not one of you? I may look like one of your enemies, but the only thing we share is race. How many times must I repeat myself? I was not raised by them and therefore am not an inhumane beast. I treat others with respect, hell I treated you all with respect with my proposal and what do I get? Shunned. I get shunned because I am Mahirim. You didn't even read what I had to say, you just saw the word "Mahirim" and decided I wasn't worth your time. Do you see what you are saying? If I were to take your advice, I'd have not been born. Is it my fault I am this way? Is it my fault I was born by a Mahirim? Answer me. The obvious answer is no, and if what I took what you said literally I should just kill myself. Your walls are beyond the point of closed! In fact, I believe it impossible for you open them! I understand your hate towards my race, but don't hate the race, hate the individuals. If being a pirate has taught me anything, it's that no matter what race anyone is, everyone can become corrupt and anyone can be evil. I believe I have demonstrated a higher understanding and intelligence than your common Mahirim, but you still cast me aside. And for what? Because I was simply unfortunate enough to be born.

YOU are the animals, you pink-skinned bastards. I expected more of you fiends. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, how can you even believe your Gods accept you if you can't even accept another man? I, personally, have done nothing to you people that deserves such scrutiny.

But I am not like you. IF you wish to turn the other cheek and see my way, I will always, ALWAYS be open, because I am a GOOD man.
    Lets see how open you are when your pelt is keeping me warm at night. You are an abomination, eradicating your kind would be doing gods work. I did hear what you had to say, but that doesnt change the fact that you are an abomination. Maybe you should sail out into the ocean and jump overboard. Would be a far quicker death than id grant you on the field of battle, or cowering in your kennel at night.

As for respect, your second reply had little respect. Calling people ignorant and its pathetic to turn you down. You think a lot of yourself obviously. Im surprised you are being afforded the luxury of Einars offer, as the rest of Wessex will kill you where you stand. Take this as your final warning and be gone.

Swashbuckler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Evillor LeGaude View Post
    Lets see how open you are when your pelt is keeping me warm at night. You are an abomination, eradicating your kind would be doing gods work. I did hear what you had to say, but that doesnt change the fact that you are an abomination. Maybe you should sail out into the ocean and jump overboard. Would be a far quicker death than id grant you on the field of battle, or cowering in your kennel at night.

As for respect, your second reply had little respect. Calling people ignorant and its pathetic to turn you down. You think a lot of yourself obviously. Im surprised you are being afforded the luxury of Einars offer, as the rest of Wessex will kill you where you stand. Take this as your final warning and be gone.
    Ho he ha ha. Your audience doesn't deserve my respect as I have gained none from you. You are fools and you will see what mistake you are making.

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

Be gone! And i will give thee a squeaky toy! Good day dog!

Closed Thread

Thread Information