+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unsubbed

Default Unsubbed

With nothing happening at all ingame, also in regards to AV, I haven't been playing during the month of August. The passion for the game just hasn't been present either. I've been logging in to refresh my cottage @ Bjölnir but the other day I discovered that I had lost it. I don't know how I let that slip *shrugs*

Losing the cottage was the last straw for me (even though entirely my own fault) so I went ahead and canceled both my subs (main and alt) and probably won't be back for Darkfall 2.0 either.

Lux had kicked me from their forums just 2mins after I told them I unsubbed. Always nice to feel welcome and appreciated *rolls eyes*

My condolences. I can understand such frustration, but reaction from Lux is something that makes me feel like facepalming.

None the less, greater Wessex community will be here and I am more than sure.any of the.shires will welcome you to their ranks, and you may even recommend a game on your own. But in all cases, don't be a stranger on the forums or in the ither games sections!

"It is said, that when Wooster's name is mentioned, trees tremble in fear."

sad to hear that jake :S.
    you can always come and join us on Mount and blade warband whe are playing the crpg mod wich is really nice.
    no wonder lux lost allot of player if thats the way they treat them....

Tbh Lux is losing players because DF is going down he shitter and that's the only game they're sticking to.

At least Wessex keeps together in other games as well. I'm not really into M&B tho. Tried the demo and wasn't really my kind of thing.

Sad news Jake, hope we can game together again in the future.

I am currently not subbed either, its actually the first time ive not been subbed since release.
    Ive played Darkfall for over 2 and half years, I still love it, and have no intention of quiting, just taking a month break.

I hope Enthilza or Stab will look after my house, ive not asked them but then again im not that fussed.
    /wave

Sorry to see you leaving Jake, maybe DF 2.0 will be good enough to lure you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Koh View Post
    Sad news Jake, hope we can game together again in the future.

I am currently not subbed either, its actually the first time ive not been subbed since release.
    Ive played Darkfall for over 2 and half years, I still love it, and have no intention of quiting, just taking a month break.

I hope Enthilza or Stab will look after my house, ive not asked them but then again im not that fussed.
    /wave
    I had no idea you were not subbed anymore. I noticed your house was yours again (it had 2-3 different owners recently) but didn't know you were out of game. I'll pay your taxes don't worry (holidays are over so I'll be much less online but I'll take care of our properties).

I also unsubbed for the first time since release, a month ago. I just cba to play the current version of DF, especially if they might wipe everything anyway. Not being addicted to an MMO for the first time in a long while feels pretty refreshing to be honest.

I'm still lurking though.

And yeah, fuck Lux.
    Last edited by Sayton Reinhardt; 09-04-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks Enthilza, make a note of what you pay and ill re-pay you when im resubbed.

Will do it for free, no need to repay (unless you only come back in 6 months).

Oh and btw, someone else paid your taxes yesterday (didn't remember the name and it didn't ring a bell)

Quote Originally Posted by Sayton Reinhardt View Post
    Not being addicted to an MMO for the first time in a long while feels pretty refreshing to be honest.
    I know what you mean. Sometimes now I find myself looking for things to do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information