Salutations to you all.

I, Anduin Poros (real name: Tobias Garsten), recently approved trial member of The Duchy of Wessex, would like to introduce myself to my fellow brothers and sisters in, and out of, arms.
A veteran gamer, I have experience from most genres of computer and video games, and have also been a Guild Leader in World of Warcraft at two occasions. I first heard of the Duchy when browsing the Darkfall clan recruitment pages, and the Duchy page immediately caught my attention. Kudos to whoever posted that! I found the apparent organization of the guild and devotion of its members particularly appealing, resulting in my application for membership yesterday.

Once in game, it is my intention to play as a ranged character, though this aspiration may come to change depending on what type of character I find most comfortable to play, naturally. I also intend to pay great interest in the protection and management of cities and their immediate surroundings. However this is merely an ardent desire, and I will gladly settle for any position offered to me in the future, if I find it appealing.
I hope you find this introduction satisfactory, and I look forward to seeing you all both in the world of Darkfall and here in the forums.

Best of luck in your future endeavours, though you would undoubtedly not need it.

Anduin Poros