My Lords and Ladies, Well met. I am known as Anubis Shieldbreaker a soldier of Tamriel (ESO) Some call me by Justicar Anubis. I have traveled many lands, under many names, I have set foot in the lands of Ultima, Participated in the GuildWars, and lead soldiers on the battlefields in a World of Warcraft to name but a few of my adventures. I have traveled and Fought many wars for many Kings. As my travels have brought me into the kingdom of Tamriel, I was greeted upon the road by his Grace Varrick and told of a place where my experiences might serve myself and others well. The Duchy of Wessex seemed a land ripe with opportunities, leadership and virtue. Again I find myself starting over as a vassal of a greater kingdom, however hope I may bring with me my years of travel, experience and maturity and share that with the Duchy as I serve as my liege sees need of my talents. I look forward to serving and meeting with you all.
Yours in service to the crown,
Anubis~
( In mundane terms, hello I am Scott. I have played in MMO's since the beta of UltimaOnline and played MuDs long before that. I am also a teacher and student of history, I participate in a medieval historical society. I practice Western martial combat, I am an armorer, and leather craftsman IRL. I study medieval history through the late 3rd crusades. I run 3 servers part time for DayZ. Play probably 12 different online games, and am involved or administrate several game clan groups. I look forward to participating in what looks to be an fun, creative and detailed game group. Thank you for letting me join you and look forward to more time getting to know the duchy)