Second set of questions.

1: Because it was assumed you were with the enemy Guttersnipes when I witnessed your character throwing a healing spell onto one of the blues in their group.

2: Through Kreager Stonewall only in hindsight.

3: This question was already answered previously

4: Because you were assumed to be with the enemy, I'm not going to waste words trying to negotiate for equipment looted, I will act and retrieve it myself.

5: You are repeating your previous question.

6: You have been known in the past to have had alternate characters that have been part of enemy guilds and even gone as far as to assist them. Anyone other than myself remember the character "Dreadmine(d)?

7: Investigating it myself I have spoken with Aly and Vyncent of the guild AA, though their collective memories are fuzzy since the time of the incident, the name "Kumiko" does ring a bell amongst those two and the rest of their guild. In what context is inconclusive.

8: Of course I am aware of this court, as I've been here before concerning an issue with another disgruntled Villein.

9: As a soldier it is lawful to deal with an assumed enemy with lethal force.

10: I object to this question, as to it's accusatory nature and has no place in this court of law.

11: I cannot claim to speak for Kreager Stonewall, if you are curious you should ask him yourself.

12: I shall repeat my previous answer.

13 & 14: This question is repeated twice. In short, No, if the enemy murders a person belonging to our people and take his property, the items and equipment still belong to the original owner, period.

Now that these questions are answered, I would request that we put this Assize on hold between the days of the 23rd of November when I leave for Thanksgiving road trip, through to the 1st of December when I am scheduled to return.