+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Beta Stage- Server Wipe

Default New Beta Stage- Server Wipe

Next week we're going to patch in, among other things, Salvaging and the new Character Progression System based on prowess points. Both of these upgrades to the game may have been on our mind but they were also suggested by the community and your feedback was very helpful both on deciding to implement them as well as how they work. As a result of the new progression system going in, it's necessary to perform a wipe.

The Primalist will go into the game in a second patch, a few days later.

As you can understand there is a lot of work and testing going on internally since these are massive changes and additions to the game. We'll have details for you about how these systems work within the next few days.

Thanks for reading.

Lets get active. Nows a great time to Beta test for those who have been waiting.

I was going to wait until release, I've been pretty busy recently, but if Primalist is coming in I will probably drop back in for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its also a great opportunity to recruit in game. If we are able to interact with other players in the safe zone during the early stages, we have a greater chance of having them join us. Showing them the ropes, offering advice, grouping up and showing them good mobspawns etc. Try and add these potential recruits to a list and periodically check in on them. That being said, we should not be spamming clan invites to any person who isnt in a clan. We need more members but we also want to get quality members so getting to know the player during beta will help us get those types of players.

I plan to spend a lot of time in these zones to try get the new players but we will need to acquire the 2000 gold ASAP to get our clan up on the server.

It also helps out recruiting when they see a decent amount of members in the clan so if you arent able to play much right now it will still help just to login and join the clan once its up.

I've been trying to muster up the enthusiasm to log in, but have failed. I will log in this weekend just so I can make a few high level robes.

I will definitely log in after the wipe. Are we going for the full Kingdom, or are we doing separate clans this time? I am in favor of going separate this go around so that we can focus on the Duchy organization.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

We will definately be going it along as The Duchy of Wessex. Its the best way to get our name out on the server.

FYI, SSR has donated some equipment to our Clan bank. Lets use up as much of it as possible before the wipe.

I'll be playing after the wipe, I have heard it's a different game now. Time will fix new things and that's what i've been giving Darkfall for I do not quit games in beta and can only hope it will improve further.

Excellent, Glad to see you back Prox. Patch is in today. I wont be on until tonight. Gather gold and we can create The Duchy of Wessex clan in game.

The Duchy of Wessex is now in game. Please go Apply in game

The change of using prowess to build skills and attributes is radical, and welcome! There was an issue with raising the skill level of several spells, and now I can just go do it with prowess. Going to raise Lightning bolt tonight to see what kind of damage it does at a high level.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information