PDA

View Full Version : Action report: Monday

Falesh Helithian
04-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Today the temporary alliance struck hard at the Sun tyrants. There was much fighting during the day as Sun attacked multiple holdings. We followed this by first transferring the wonder city Kvitstein to our Hyperion ally Lux Arcana for safekeeping until it is sold. We then organized a massive distributed attack detailed below:

Zagenda destroyed Furghum
Hyperion & IKMC destroyed Talpec
NATO destroyed Bladethorpe and Spear Waters
TFK and allies destroyed Frost Coast and Oethrain

After this had been done a large group of Sun attacked NATO so we sallied forth, rushing to their aid. Sun however retreated before we arrived and even though we gave chase keeping out of sight to try to set up an ambush they slipped away, obviously afraid of us.

Yet again the great people of Wessex distinguished themselves by turning up in good numbers and showing discipline, fortitude and patience in the downtime.

Glory be to Wessex and our beloved King!

Royko Sothenic
04-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Thanks for this Falesh,

Last night was a huge success in our plan, we achieved all goals set out before us, with very few casualtys inbetween, but this dont stop here, make sure you are around tonight for more destruction on SUN.

Ether Rael
04-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Was good fun and good practice. I'm being taunted by a twat from my old clan about how we (alliance) were rolled in cbay and tolenque - no idea what happened over there to respond to him though - anyone got stats?

Alexander TheDutch
04-05-2011, 10:40 AM
sorry for missing all the fun :S

Ether Rael
04-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Make tea, not war Max :/

Sarek Bane
04-05-2011, 12:00 PM
My god am I gutted I am missing this!!!! Should have my connection back tonight at midnight so I will be back Wednesday evening.

Save some Sun blood for me, I am mighty thirsty!!! On the plus side I will have a faster connection and now have my own darkfall lair free from distractions..

Royko Sothenic
04-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Good news Sarek, theres plenty o blood to go around.

Ether, none of the alliance went to cbay and none of us died at tolenque?

Ether Rael
04-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Good news Sarek, theres plenty o blood to go around.

Ether, none of the alliance went to cbay and none of us died at tolenque?

Yea that's what I thought. Ah well I'm done engaging with him, the idiot can carry on in his little bubble :) Thanks for confirming.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Sorry I couldn't be there last night and today, my new build is doing okay but had a few problems with componants not being compatible with my motherboard ;)
Anyway reinstalling Windows now and then have to install everything!

Got to do it all again on Friday when my new SSD turns up.

Jake Dane
04-06-2011, 03:41 AM
Anyway reinstalling Windows now and then have to install everything!

Got to do it all again on Friday when my new SSD turns up.

I REALLY hope you remembered to save your df settings folder so you don't have to re-do your binds as well ;)

Elagost Thego
04-06-2011, 07:51 AM
I REALLY hope you remembered to save your df settings folder so you don't have to re-do your binds as well ;)

Just like I had to >.> I'm still not sure everything is bound to the right places... Especially all my emotes! :(

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Nah need to redo them all, that alone is a lot of work lol

I went on last night to check how the game run, with everything to MAX and shadows on and MAX I was getting 100 average fps around town. Took off shadows and changed a few things to default and I was getting between 200 and 420 in the same area. There were about 20 off people running around sparring etc so I am happy with that.
Sadly though I am still getting BSOD, but the good news is I have narrowed it down to either my hard drive, sound card of PSU. Now I doubt it's my PSU as thats not too old and I was crashing before I replaced the old PSU.

My new SSD drive should be here this week or early next week so will need to do a fresh install again.

Sarek Bane
04-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Well thanks to BT being totally beyond shit I will not be back until around 20th as I now need to migrate to Virgin to actually get some basic level of service :(

Guess I will have 100 quickness by the time I get back :/

Ether Rael
04-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Gah that's shit :( Have avoided BT as an ISP since they left me in a similar position with my ISDN in 2000. I hold a long grudge against service providers!