PDA

View Full Version : Battle Looting

Royko Sothenic
04-04-2011, 11:11 AM
All

There will undoubtedly be more battle looting by other clans outside of Hyperion as the war goes on.

The alliance leadership has been dealing firmly with this. Foggen alone has banned 4 of his guys from attending the next siege and he took all the battle loot from them and handed it out.

With a force of this size, there will always be idiots whose greed comes out.

The reality is, though, that we are not here to get rich.

We are here to take down SUN.

So, please just accept:

1) You will lose gear. Go out, PvE in groups and regear.

2) You will not get loads of great battle loot. Go out, PvE in groups and regear.

Battle looting rule for the war

As Hyperion, we have agreed that ALL battle loot that our members get must in all future sieges be X-bagged and handed in after the siege. It will then be distributed amongst all of us in the normal way.

In other words, our usual battle looting rules apply.

This is the most fair system we have to ensure that all of us who are taking part in this war have a (very small) chance of getting some good gear to replace what we sometimes lose.

Warning

No one is allowed to battle loot until you hear the order from Hyperion officers on comms.

Anyone who is caught breaking this rule will receive one warning. If they break it again, they could well be kicked from the clan.

Really happy how you have behaved last night with these rules, well done.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-04-2011, 11:42 AM
On that note it is a real pleasure to see that Wessex members respect this rule and it makes us stand out and earns us the respect it deserves, keep up the great mentality we have come to know.

May Soldeus guide you and keep you safe from sins such as greed.

Tarek Bane
04-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Your 100% right, this is not a time for greed... I dont care if i get 1 bit of loot from this war because I know after it things will be easier to get, ie pve spawns that sun lock down will be free, sea towers (all-thou the loot we got that time was poor im sure others will be alot better) With the resources spread out more people will be able to gear better in pvp that we will take off them :) so all in all its going to cost us now, but in the long run we will be much better off.

Jake Dane
04-04-2011, 07:30 PM
/signed