PDA

View Full Version : Hyperion PvP ladder

Falesh Helithian
04-03-2011, 01:06 PM
There is no ladder at the moment, so everyone would be at 0.

When we created the Lux ladder, we held an evening of 1v1 instant win duels (ie not best of 3 as it would take too long) and then used that to set our initial ladder. Any new member to the clan gets 2 "free" challenges where they can challenge anyone at any position on the ladder. If they lose both fights, they start at the bottom of the ladder. If they win their first and/or second fight they take the position of the person they challenged who, in turn, drops down 1 rung.

Rather than try to set up an event for the whole alliance (which would take forever) might it be an idea to start the ladder with the top 10 from Lux and the top 10 from Wessex duelling it out one evening. Everyone else is then placed randomly on the ladder behind them. For 2 weeks, rhe people behind the top 20 can challenge anyone on the ladder at any time (but not more than once in any 24 hour period). After those 2 weeks, we then lock the ladder into position at which point you can only challenge people up to 5 ranks above you?

I'm going to be making a website for this ladder when there is a bit of down time. To set it we need to make a list of the top 10 PvPers in Wessex. It doesn't need to be perfect as the ladder will fix any false standings quickly enough especially with the 2 weeks free challenge period. Here are some suggestions:

Roy
Tars
Cenris
Sayton
Erwin
Kell Shar
Falesh
Mono

We could probably use a larger list in case people can't attend.

Falesh Helithian
04-03-2011, 09:35 PM
The ladder site has been finished:

http://www.dfvendors.com/ladder/

Normal login password is "fortheking". Things may get a little dull if Sun manages to continually self siege so if that does happen the ladder could be a fun distraction.

Falesh Helithian
04-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Need some more suggestions for our best PvPers as this will be getting underway soon I think. Maybe add Aldion Thewind as I think he is pretty good.

Tarscanian Sothenic
04-08-2011, 09:54 AM
yes he is very good