PDA

View Full Version : Email to Darkfall Wessex past and present members

Falesh Helithian
04-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Is it possible to craft an email to let everyone know about the War with Sun? We will need a lot of people and I think this will also be very interesting news and bring some inactives back to the game.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=282955

Falesh Helithian
04-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Any chance we could do this or is it against Wessex practice to send out a batch of emails? If inactive members new about this war they may come back.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
If you get something wrote up then I can do a mass email I am sure.

Falesh Helithian
04-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Hail to thee, I come baring tidings of war and adventure on Agon.

Our alliance, Hyperion, has joined forces with other like minded folk to wage holy war upon the tyrants Sun. Brother Brandon Greymoor has written a fine tale (http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?9969-Quantum-praedecessores-a-Holy-War-on-Sun) of it formation and first actions.

The goal of this temporary alliance is to damage Sun in such a way that they cannot rule the server with massive numbers as they have been doing for too long. Once that goal has been achieved the separate alliances which have grouped up together will part ways once more. As you can imagine there has been action aplenty and much more will be coming. As an example I have written of the events that transpired last Monday (http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?9987-Action-report-Monday).

Things have also been progressing well with Hyperion. We have been showing up in good numbers during the war and Lux Arcana, Bag & Sword and the Duchy of Wessex have been getting along extremely well. We have just started to set up a PvP ladder for everyone in Hyperion to use for their entertainment. This should be a lot of fun and also help out if there is any down time to kill.

With these momentus happenings and the new patch changes, like stat meditation, there has never been a better time to be playing Darkfall. If you are on a break please take a look at these events and consider returning. You will be welcomed back and used well as the more brave souls we have fighting for us the more glory the Duchy of Wessex and Hyperion will gain during these testing times!

For the King, Wessex and Hyperion!

Yours sincerely
Falesh Helithian

Is that ok? If it is could you make sure the links are copied correctly since it cuts them in half in the forum post.

Malachi Drake
04-05-2011, 10:46 PM
If we are going to do a mass mail, we are best making it count. Let's see if our DF, MO, Xyson or other people would like to make a joint post.

Rhygar apGwynn
04-05-2011, 10:59 PM
If the mass email is not too difficult to make it is best to just let DF do one by themselves.

MO should wait for the patch and Xsyon is in no position to invite en masse. Maybe in a few weeks from now when we have the patch release date.

Also, the SUN war is important for Wessex so maybe we shouldn't distract from it?

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Rhygar would you like to change anything in Falesh's post? Add your spark to it?

Rhygar apGwynn
04-06-2011, 08:47 AM
It seems fine to me.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Okay I sill send this out now then (If I still have the admin power to do it)

Falesh Helithian
04-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Did this get sent? I haven't received anything yet.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Yeah I did send it, someone posted up already. Although I didn't get it either.

Rhygar apGwynn
04-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Did you change from your Yahoo address? That said I didn't get it.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-08-2011, 12:10 PM
I'll try it again now

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Okays its been sent again, report of 2740 emails sent successfully.

Rhygar apGwynn
04-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Got it.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I still don't have it, I even changed my email to my most used one as well.