PDA

View Full Version : My Second Coming

Gavriel Venitiago
03-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey everyone, its good to be posting again on the forums. I hope the title of this thread will be prophetic :)

Some of you might remember me from my days as Reeve of the Ducal Court back when Darkfall first launched (I went by Fayore back then). Since then, I returned to your ranks as a Villein in MO last year, but was turned off because of so many bugs. I would very much like to come back and play with you guys, but I have to ask a few questions...

How many members are playing MO?
How is the game fairing these days?
What are the Duchy's current goals?
How far have we come since building our first house outside of Moh-Ki?

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tarek Bane
03-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome back, I think the Duchy is doing well in MO, I dont play it myself so im sure others will tell you the current status....

But here's an idea, come back to Darkfall :) lots of action going on. (even the return of our Great King)

Gavriel Venitiago
03-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Oh yeah? :P

How many of you are playing Darkfall? I suppose the Duchy isn't as grand as it was back in its Hay-day.

Jaidyn Sothenic
03-23-2011, 02:00 PM
lol Tarek, were trying not to be bias ;)

Welcome back Gavriel its nice to see you again, Wessex are doing well in both Mortal Online and Darkfall. There is a kingdom set up it both games and the activity is also equally the same in both.

So yes MO is a lot better than what it was last time you played from what I hear so jump onto Mumble and chat to the guys
:)

Gavriel Venitiago
03-23-2011, 02:02 PM
((EDIT))

Found the mumble information :)

Gavriel Venitiago
03-23-2011, 02:19 PM
In other news, a Bus bomb just went off about 2 miles away from me in Jerusalem....

Malathion Valus
03-23-2011, 03:16 PM
How many members are playing MO?
Don't have numbers for MO. The Brood Isles is very active atm. Total in game activity is ok, but will increase on the next few patches.
Wsx members is 15-25 ish?
We are a bit low on "core members atm". However, we have had a 2 month spurt of great group of trial members who are gaining experience. Our KD such as RGD and TOG also work with Wsx atm in mumble. Although CHT is seperate voice com. We stay in close contact with them.

How is the game fairing these days?
Pvp has improved. Weapons are more balanced. Prediction system is much better. Pve has improved ie. with Risar attacks throughout Nave. There are a few bugs here and there, however, these bugs are getting fixed much faster then in the past.

What are the Duchy's current goals?
In the short term we intend to be stationed and operating from our Keep Spot. Our palisade is almost filled with houses atm.
We have a butcher table and we will soon build armour and crafting tables.
Our challenges are training and leveling all the new members.

How far have we come since building our first house outside of Moh-Ki?
Our kingdom has 2 keeps atm. 1 in the brood isles,1 in the central steppe.
Our village currently has 1 x 2 storey house.
A few houses have been taken down in the last war, 1 by the Risar war.
However we are building our Keep spot with houses. Our palisade is almost filled with houses atm. 2x 2storey and multiple 1 storey houses
We have a butcher table and we will soon build armour and crafting tables for our garrison building.

Tarek Bane
03-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah? :P

How many of you are playing Darkfall? I suppose the Duchy isn't as grand as it was back in its Hay-day.

Ahh Gavriel, the Duchy is always grand :)

Royko Sothenic
03-23-2011, 11:56 PM
I cant speak on behalf of Mortal Online as i no longer play it,

As for Darkfall, we have just re-created Hyperion with a clan called Lux Arcana and Bag and Sword, the alliance is around 75 actives with the chance of around 100 men at an important siege, some very exciting times coming up for us in the next 2 weeks.

Gavriel Venitiago
03-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I've decided to re-up Mortal Online for now. Darkfall does sound very interesting and I'm sure I'll find myself there are some point ;)