PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday's meeting

Royko Sothenic
03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Ok so meeting is wednesday evening 9:00pm uk, unfortunatly i forgot my beloved Chelsea FC are playing so i will be taking a kind of backseat during this, i will be listening to most and speaking as much as possible, but would appriciate it if you guys could run the show, so to speak.

Lets note down some idea's of what we will be talking about:

1: Hyperion, and why we think this is the right time for us to move into an alliance.

2: Lux Arcana, what we expect from them and what we expect from our members towards them.

3: Bag and sword, what their role is - for example they will be a sub clan of wessex.

4: Goals, without mentioning anything to do with the SUN war.

5: Re-cap of our rules, and stressing that nothing politicly should be writen on the darkfall forums, no one should be posting in the Kings announcment.

6: after we have covered everything then questions and answers.

Lets not forget we have only an hour or so to cover all this.

Falesh maybe you can write a list out in order of what should be covered.

We really need to start getting our structure back, we have lost alot of this due to our workload with other stuff.

The church is non exsistant and i cant see this improving any time soon, the garrison is also non exsistant right now, we really need more capable people to help with this and i think Denioz will do a great job.
I think alot of it is also down to lack of activity, hard to arrange something for garrison with 4 people, but you catch my drift anyway, ill try and arrange for garrison events, i.e raids, training and duties.

Falesh Helithian
03-15-2011, 11:02 AM
I'll have a think and write something up today.

Falesh Helithian
03-15-2011, 12:02 PM
First draft:

There are some big changes to talk about. First of all our great King Mannus is returning to Agon. His return coincides with the decision to create a new Hyperion alliance.

We're not making Hyperion to start a specific war with anyone. We're making it because we want to have an impact on the game and to do so we need to be stronger then we are as a single clan. Even though we are not starting this for a war we will be getting plenty of action, we do not plan to be a passive alliance.

The decision to form the alliance came after we found our relationship with Lux to be very positive. Because of this we feel that we can have a strong, fun and drama free alliance with them. Neither us or Lux are interested in bringing in lots of clans just to boost our numbers. We want this alliance to be strong and long lasting, not a boom and bust zerg.

Even though we get on so well with Lux Arcana it is very important that we take care to avoid drama. I expect everyone to treat their members with courtesy and if any drama or problems spring up to take them to an officer rather then flaming and raging.

We will also be taking in Bag and Sword as a Thanedom. They will be living with us in Aradoth and paying us a tax.

As you can imagine the announcement of the rebirth of Hyperion will be met with a flood of posts on the forum. Because of that I want to re-iterate the rule that unauthorized members are not allowed to post, or respond to, anything political about us or our alliance. More specifically no-one should post in the thread that King Mannus will be posting on the forum some time tonight.

I'll pass on the Sir Tarscanian to talk about some other things and then we can have a general Q&A.

Tarscanian Sothenic
03-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Sounds good, can you guys make it on tonight to talk this over?

Falesh Helithian
03-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Sure thing. I'll hang about in the Quiet Room so drag me up any time.

Royko Sothenic
03-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Yes ill be around later tonight, maybe after 9

Falesh Helithian
03-15-2011, 07:52 PM
I had to log out for a bit but I'm back online now, I'll be ready any time.

Raize Sothenic
03-16-2011, 08:10 AM
I'll be there tonight.

I will do whichever parts you need doing or just wait in the wings to answer Hyperion questions.

Antibiotics are working so I don't mind ;)

Sarek Bane
03-16-2011, 09:01 AM
I will be there

Tarscanian Sothenic
03-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Good to hear Raven, didn't realise you was unwell.

Raize Sothenic
03-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Good to hear Raven, didn't realise you was unwell.
I managed to tear my toenail off at the weekend mate.

It is _agony_ constant and never ending :(

Falesh Helithian
03-16-2011, 10:53 AM
I managed to tear my toenail off at the weekend mate.

It is _agony_ constant and never ending :(

Ouch!

Tarscanian Sothenic
03-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Damn....................That`s made me feel queasy