PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Zyconnic

Zyconnic Wolfe
03-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Greeting DoW!

I just made a application and hopefully you will be seeing more to me in the near future.
I'm from Denmark and I fought side by side with you guys in Darkfall (Hyperion alliance) as a member of Anvil Society. I'm now trying Mortal Online and I think DoW is the best fitting choice for me and my playstyle. I'm very social but maybe a little shy on vent(due to my english) I just need to start talking and suddenly you can''t stop me again :rolleyes:
I played a lot of different games, typically fps' and mmo's so I have a average+ gaming experince. I'm very interested in music, mostly the music where you can't hear what they are saying, I'm a big fan of film in generel and love watching a good fantasy adventure(btw I hate fancy magic. Go melee go!).

This is a fast description of me and who I am. You are welcome to ask any question regarding of my personal life(I may not answer them all due to privacy ofc )

Thanks for reading and sorry for my english(not perfect I know)
Hope to serve DoW in the near future

//Zyconnic

Juko Arcuri
03-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome to Wessex! I hope you enjoy your stay and don't worry about being shy. I was a little shy myself when I first got on to Mumble.

Elagost Thego
03-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Welcome Zyconnic :) You made a good decision joining up with Wessex. Especially the Mortal Online branch. They seem to be doing quite well with activity.

Don't worry about being shy on Mumble/Ventrilo we've all been there. I am sure you will find your voice quickly - quite a friendly bunch here. ^_^ Also, don't hesitate to ask for help no matter how "newbish" you may think the question is.

Once again, welcome to The Duchy of Wessex ;)

Twyster Stronngust
03-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Welcome!