PDA

View Full Version : Do your part, for your clan.

Royko Sothenic
03-05-2011, 12:53 AM
As most of you know we have been building our stocks up and we are close to hitting our targets, all we need now is maybe one more week of commitment from you guys, if you spend 30 mins a day farming what we need then this will help us more than you can imagin.

This is what we need to hit our targets.

73 Runestones
28,000 Blackpowder
4800 Q1 Sparkstone
200 Veliron Ore

Now we have a Basalt Golum just north of Isturak and a Veliron Golum just east of Aradoth, so these resources we need are very easy to get, we just need more people pulling their weight, rather than standing around the bank doing nothing, just go kill the Veli Golum, takes 100 mandrake with bolt lightning and you can get runestones and upto 4 Veli ore per kill.

So come on guys lets work together, grab a friend and farm for 30 min to an hour for YOUR clan.

Also i would just like to add, without mentioning names, some of you are using our farm, which as you know is free for all to take, but grove and quarry must be emptied first, I have been and will continue to keep an eye on these people.

Patch Morgan
03-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Do you still need. Ore and wood as I will empty. The quary and grove for us patch Morgan

Royko Sothenic
03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
We dont need much ore anymore, but we always need a constant stack of wood and stone, so our resources should be empty as much as possible.