View Full Version : Steppe Horses for Sale in Moh-Ki

Jacen Olliard
03-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Are you a new Mortal Online player looking for your first mount? Or perhaps a seasoned veteran looking to fill out your stable? Well I have quite the deal for you! Starting this Friday, March 5th, I will be selling Steppe horses out of Moh-ki for a mere 1g. That's right, 100 silver and you can ride off with a Steppe horse tamed on the great plains of Nave!

Steppe horses will be sold unarmoured and unsaddled (for the time being). Other types of horses and possibly donkeys will be sold at a later date(just need some funding :D). A maximum of five horses may be purchased at one time and all orders are filled on a first come first serve basis(but I'll try to make the orders quick!). Orders may be placed in game, via private message, or by reply to this thread(preferred).

Exchanged for other good such as magic reagents, armor, and weapons will be considered.

Jacen (Jacin Olliard in game)

Phocian Night
03-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Great to see you grabbing the reins of trading.
Will you be getting Bull Horses as well ?

Phocian

Jacen Olliard
03-03-2011, 01:58 PM
I hope to once I find a good spawn location and have the money to invest in armor and such to travel safely.

Malathion Valus
03-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Great to see you grabbing the reins of trading.
Will you be getting Bull Horses as well ?

Phocian
Until you do, as everyone knows I currently sell Bull horses for 7gold.

Phocian Night
03-03-2011, 03:00 PM
I didnt know that Mal. Can you make your own post so orders for bull horses can be placed there.
Jacen, desert horses are also good sellers.

Jacen Olliard
03-03-2011, 03:05 PM
I'll keep that in mind, anyone know a map with locations for mounts? The current one i'm using only has a few steppe horse locations.

Garadin Alwhindale
03-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Yay finally a steppe horse seller!