PDA

View Full Version : Slow week

Royko Sothenic
02-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Firsty would like to say sorry for the slow week, have been very busy with meetings and very busy with family over the weekend, there were no events posted this week due to how busy my schedual was and also with Tars being very busy at work.

So, new events will be posted up tonight for the coming week ahead, post your ideas here if you have any.

There seems to be only a handfull of people helping out the clan with the resources we need, please check this http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?9684-Critical-Defensive-Materials post and sign up for a duty this week, i will be keeping an eye out for people not helping out.
We are in huge demand of Runestones, Blackpowder, Ore, Ingots, Sparkstone, please get groups together and get out farming this.

There is no event set for tonight so i will arrange a PvP trip, lets meet for 8pm uk at Aradoth and set out from there.

Lodmund Brebourne
02-27-2011, 11:55 AM
I, Lonlan will be there
My ideas are
Monday: Learning how to defend aradoth
Teusday: Special mob (as usual)
Wensday: Raiding night (as usual)
Thursday: Melee tournemant
i don't know any others

Sayton Reinhardt
02-27-2011, 02:48 PM
A "slow week" (if you can call it that, with us taking Aradoth and everything) actually suited me this week. I needed a bit of a breather and some time to get new bags ready. But now I'm ready for more action!

Jake Dane
02-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Won't make the event tonight but will be on later to farm more basalt golems at Isturak :)

Royko Sothenic
02-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Unfortunatly im gonna hev to re-format my machine, so i wont be on this evening now, but someone step up and get something going