PDA

View Full Version : Hail, people of Wessex!

Rasputa Rimfrost
02-27-2011, 12:10 AM
I come from a land to the north - the home of the MO-Makers.

I have been accepted as a trail member and hope to spend some quality gaming time with you guys and gals! I played MO back in Open Beta, so I'm not a complete stranger to the game, but I never got extremely far and still have a lot to learn.

Rasputa is my characters name, but I go under the name 'Davee' in most communities. I'm 'DaveePB' on the official MO forums.

After talking to some of your members and reading up on the documentation - this Duchy felt just right. I'll do my best to serve the needs of the realm and King!

See you around.

// Rasputa Rimfrost

Otto Osterwind
02-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay, however long it may be.

Garadin Alwhindale
02-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the Duchy mate!

Royko Sothenic
03-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay here.

Berren Thelenas
03-01-2011, 03:55 PM
welcome

Jacen Olliard
03-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the Duchy! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Phocian Night
03-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Hey Ras and welcome to Wessex

Rasputa Rimfrost
03-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Sorry for my sudden absence the last days, haven't had much time for MO. I'll be on later today however. :)

Rasputa Rimfrost
03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Hello folks.
As you might have noticed I have not found the time I thought I had to sit down and play MO for any reasonable amount of time. My MO trial period has now expired and I don't think I'm going to subscribe - not right now at least. This is simply because I don't feel like paying a monthly fee when I don't really have the time to play the game anyhow.

The short time I spent with you guys and gals was fun though - and I would love to return to this band of players when I find the time to play MO (because I am sure I will unless MO goes down the drain*), if you will allow it.

*Which I sincerely hope it won't - it's much too promising.

Luck be on your side and hope to see you in the future!

P.S: Linthalor; I hope you didn't get around to making that bow I asked about, and if you did - I hope you get it sold to someone else. If not, I'll have your silver coin ready for whenever I log back in :)

// Rasputa