PDA

View Full Version : Harvesting of other clans mines?

Elias Agricolas
02-25-2011, 08:20 AM
If it please my Lords,

I, Elias of Long March, humble servant of His Grace, would petition the noble Court of The Duke for relief of the restriction against harveting of materials from the mines, farms and groves that fall beyond the desmene of His Grace in setllements not yet brought under the fulsome benevolence of the rule of Mis Majesty, King Manus.

This moderation of the rule may allow your eager supplicants further opportunity to honour His Grace with homage for the greater glory of the name of Wessex.

with respect and honour to the most noble and generous Ducal Court,

from Elias Agricolas, villein of the shire of Wessex

Raize Sothenic
02-25-2011, 09:17 AM
The rule concerning no harvesting other cities resources is now abolished.
You can now hit mines etc in all cities if you so wish.

Sir Tarscanian Sothenic

This was done some time ago,

Go forth and harvest.

Jake Dane
02-25-2011, 08:39 PM
This was done some time ago,

Go forth and harvest.

This should be updated into the original post like the rest of the rule updates have been as it can't be expected we read through 6 (currently) pages of "/signed" comments to see if updates have been made but not put into the original post.

I personally had no idea that this rule was changed. The troublesome part is that it was actually changed before I began my trial so all this time I've been misinformed despite reading the rules and signing in agreement.

Falesh Helithian
02-25-2011, 10:36 PM
This should be updated into the original post like the rest of the rule updates have been as it can't be expected we read through 6 (currently) pages of "/signed" comments to see if updates have been made but not put into the original post.

I personally had no idea that this rule was changed. The troublesome part is that it was actually changed before I began my trial so all this time I've been misinformed despite reading the rules and signing in agreement.

You raise a good point. I think a locked sticky thread where the only replies it gets are those that update the rules would be a better solution.