PDA

View Full Version : In need of

Royko Sothenic
02-23-2011, 04:44 PM
The clan is in huge need of Q1 sparkstone, if you have any, please donate, we have had a number of groups going out farming it today, this needs to continue for the next week or so, we cannot get enough of this right now so please stand up and get groups out farming this.

Nangar Rockhelm
02-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Where might such a thing be acquired locally and easily? I'm going to guess it cant be acquired locally or easily, else we'd have a lot, but from a position of ignorance I can but hope :)

Sarek Bane
02-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Basalt Golems just north of Isturak will provide such goodies so very easy and very local to farm!

Falesh Helithian
02-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Wolf and Leopard Revenants drop about 1 per kill, there are some just south east of Long March. The best mob to kill for it is Golems as they drop a lot but they are tough to kill and have a slow respawn timer. One good spot I used to farm it was south of Mar'Shral, there are two separate spawns of the easiest type of Golem to kill close to each other on a short respawn timer.

Nangar Rockhelm
02-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Any tips on what best to take a golem on with, or general strategy. Start with the Basalt Golems as they've been mentioned already. Thanks

Falesh Helithian
02-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Any tips on what best to take a golem on with, or general strategy. Start with the Basalt Golems as they've been mentioned already. Thanks

Magic is ideal as they are quite resistant to melee and archery. If you have elemental magic then the R1 bolts are best, if not you could try Eldritch Sphere but I do not know how effective it would be.

Jaidyn Sothenic
02-23-2011, 08:58 PM
I donated mine already but will gather more tomorrow when I am online.

Jake Dane
02-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Magic is ideal as they are quite resistant to melee and archery. If you have elemental magic then the R1 bolts are best, if not you could try Eldritch Sphere but I do not know how effective it would be.

I tried with magic but couldn't kill it fast enough so it cocooned. I can't take it solo in melee so I'm useless without company :(