PDA

View Full Version : ATT: Newcomers To WSX / DF

Jake Dane
02-23-2011, 11:07 AM
Lonlan Brebourne and I (Hytek Supreme in-game) have been assigned the honorable task of helping our new recruits getting accustomed to their new surroundings at Long march and our other 2 holdings, Brockmoore and Isturak.

If you don't know what to do just grab a hold of Lonlan or me and we'll help out.

We will be doing patrolling of the area, dungeon runs, skill-up sessions and the like -anything to help activate new players and guide them.

So - if you have any questions regarding the clan, game or whatever then don't be shy. Come ask Lonland and me. We won't bite (much) ;)

Falesh Helithian
02-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for your hard work both of you!

Also if anyone has questions or could use some tips then do feel free to make a thread on these forums. I currently can't be very active in game but I check the forums often and would love to help people out. There are also plenty of others who check them too and could assist people.

Jake Dane
02-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Falesh's own thread (http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?9213-Getting-Started-Guide) is an excellent checklist to start with when building up a fresh character. I highly recommend it for anyone new to Darkfall Online.