PDA

View Full Version : <3 Lord Cadaver <3

Jake Dane
02-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks to the generosity and awesomeness of Lord Cadaver I have placed a deed and am now the proud owner of my very own villa located at Geodin's Song:

http://hyteks.info/df/villa.jpg

The villa even came with a mandrake garden, dragon pillar, niffleheim tapestry and a niffleheim carpet. How cool is that? :D

I'm SO happy!

Matthew Legion
02-23-2011, 10:31 AM
Congratz mate :-)!

Royko Sothenic
02-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Nice one, i checked the villa and it was paid... hmmm

Aildon wont be happy as i told him about this place and then told him it was paid.....

Jake Dane
02-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Aildon was first in line but he declined...

Falesh Helithian
02-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Grats! :D

Tarscanian Sothenic
02-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Gratz

Aildon Thewind
02-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Congratz mate! Basically it was just misunderstanding caused by wrong info, so i was thinking that Cadaver is trolling as he was talking about villa in his usual funny voice + Roy said that it was paid. All in all i'm glad one of our caln got it and i wanted a place with safe so it wouldnt be much for me anyway.

Sayton Reinhardt
02-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Awesome. Grats.

Cadaver = cool dude

Denioz VanValdenburg
02-23-2011, 03:29 PM
GRATZ^!!!

the best you can do actually is to buy a safe for that location so you can bind on every chaosstone.

Alexander TheDutch
02-23-2011, 09:38 PM
congrats. now whe are neighbourse :D

Jake Dane
02-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Congratz mate! Basically it was just misunderstanding caused by wrong info, so i was thinking that Cadaver is trolling as he was talking about villa in his usual funny voice + Roy said that it was paid. All in all i'm glad one of our caln got it and i wanted a place with safe so it wouldnt be much for me anyway.

Alright mate. Good thing you're taking it so nicely. Sorry if I stepped over any toes but couldn't afford to waste the chance not to place my deed even if Cadaver was trolling.

GRATZ^!!!

the best you can do actually is to buy a safe for that location so you can bind on every chaosstone.

That will be my next big milestone :)

congrats. now whe are neighbourse :D

Cool! You know any of the neighbors? I've alrdy talked to plakamekan eis from Sanctuary and he's peaceful enough.

Alexander TheDutch
02-24-2011, 08:08 AM
the neighbors are friendly. itsthe damn people who come and take the village stone.. those are the ones that bash in ur doors

Jake Dane
02-24-2011, 09:43 AM
How often does it go vulnerable? I noticed plakamekan eis from Sanctuary took it last night just before I went to bed. He's the one with the villa and vendor.