View Full Version : Internet Trouble

Sarah Hewitson
02-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Hello all thought id post to let you know that Im having trouble with internet suppliers and ping on darkfall, for some reason most other internet apps and games are working fine but Darkfall wont play i get like 45k plus ping. On Monday after taking a weeks break i came on thinking Id mine/chop wood for stats and to catch up with everyone however a patch was downloading at 0.2kb per sec and i gave up after 1 hour 30 mins of attempting download. This month I bought a new pc and so my partner wont allow me the 50 or so pound to switch to ADSL 24 I GET PAID NEXT WEEK AND WILL ORGANISE IT THEN IN MY FINAL ATTEMPT TO GET A DECENT CONNECTION to the game. I am so frustrated by it all and appologise for my abscence.

Jake Dane
02-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Did you try asking for help on the official forums? There're some very helpful players on the Technical Support (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71) forum that go out of their way to solve other player's tech issues.

Royko Sothenic
02-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Sorry to hear this Sarah, we are aware of your situation and its fine, take your time and get it sorted.
Maybe the best thing for you to try if afk swimming? if the game dont crash then this would be awsome for your stats.