PDA

View Full Version : New newbie

Goathan Gothunruk
02-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Hello All Im here on my trial. So hello all Im Goathan and Im not a very good crafter but like to hunt and fight.

Is there a place I should go in game to start?

Look me up in the game.
Thanks for the invite!

Goathan.:cool:

Wooster Redwood
02-14-2011, 03:22 AM
First, make sure you've talked to all the tutors (if you are a new character)
Second, head out to town of Moh-ki on the map.

If you don't know how to get there follow any of the rivers towards inland. Once you reach it, you should easily determine if you are on the steppes side or the thing. Search yourself to the Wessex Bridge - A two-sectioned bridge between white calx rocks.

Head southwards from that and the first mountains ahead of you - keep them to your LEFT until you reach a town. That's Moh-ki.

Welcome to the Duchy!

Rhygar apGwynn
02-14-2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome Goathan!

Otto Osterwind
02-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Welcome! As Wooster said, get yourself to Moh-ki and we can help you get started.

Goathan Gothunruk
02-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Yes my lord's I will do as you request. It may take me some time as I am besiged by a bandet called Kullbully (I think) who has tirelessly stalked me these last dreary days, I have fallen many times to his blade and I fear he will make my journey difficult at best. But I will persevere my lords.

Your faithfull servant.

Coathan.

Malathion Valus
02-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes my lord's I will do as you request. It may take me some time as I am besiged by a bandet called Kullbully (I think) who has tirelessly stalked me these last dreary days, I have fallen many times to his blade and I fear he will make my journey difficult at best. But I will persevere my lords.

Your faithfull servant.

Coathan.
Kubalay? he is one of the biggest griefers in the game(we will pay him a visit later) .... See you in Moh-ki and welcome.

Goathan Gothunruk
02-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Nice!!! That guy has killed me 20 tmes at least! He was nice about it to, he dosent take nothing from me, gives me back my armor and all and then waits for me to re dress and re health then says, " Ok get ready to die and this time work on your blocking". and then he just kills me and dose it over and over again... LOL!

its really funny actually...lol But I do need a break from him.. just a week or so would be nice so I can explore some.

Will make my way to the town.

Is there a map?

Goathan

Rhygar apGwynn
02-14-2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/49588-political-map.html

Goathan Gothunruk
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Great! I have the map as a desk top back ground for easy referance. Server is down right now but as soon as it is up I will armor up and make a run for it, most likly I will lose everything on the trip...hehe. Cant wait till I can defend my self decently, then losing stuff will not feel so bad as I will feel like I at least put up a good fight for it.

Goathan:cool:

Rhygar apGwynn
02-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Don't worry, the garrison will get you into fighting shape soon enough.

Goathan Gothunruk
02-14-2011, 10:47 PM
actully I was killed not even 50 feet out of the town the gear and money is all gone now. It useless try to hang on to your stuff when you as new as me so I just dont try. Im staying in death mode and runing all the way to you guys and then I will go to the nearest preist once I get there.

See you there.

Goathan

Phocian Night
02-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Welcome to Wessex.
I would leave what you don't want to lose in the town where you are.
You can always get it back later.
Are you a mage, crafter or fighter ?

See you in game.

Goathan Gothunruk
02-15-2011, 12:51 AM
I am a warrior, Im in a small village about at the spot on the map, Its a little mongolian type village with animal skin huts?

Im going to bring my alt there now Cxeraxies.
She is new never even ran yet so this will get her running up to speed.

I will need some tasks to do soon so I can start getting in battle form.

Goathan

Goathan Gothunruk
02-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Im in Moh-Ki now, so who do I talk to?
I dont know any one so I will just hang out in town untill a guildy finds me.

Rhygar apGwynn
02-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Last night was very quiet due to everyone taking a break after Sunday's siege. Will help you today when you are on. It will be easy to get hold of people on Mumble.

Goathan Gothunruk
02-15-2011, 02:29 PM
ok I will be on later though, Im starting a big job at work today and tonight I have a meeting so I dont know when I will be on.