PDA

View Full Version : Vow of Faith, Tarek Bane

Tarek Bane
02-08-2011, 09:10 PM
I, Tarek Bane, with this public vow, give of myself freely and willingly in service to our Radiant and Glorious Lord. I vow to keep myself chaste and pure of heart and mind so that I may cast away all anxiety and doubt and love Him and all His children unconditionally and completely. I relinquish all that I have and all that I posses so that I may become all that I can and so that I may see the world through His eyes. I choose a life of obedience to His voice and to His Church so that I may feel the warmth of His love and I will follow His will above all else.

Elagost Thego
02-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Brother Tarek Bane, on behalf of the Church I officially welcome you into the Church of Auros and in turn, the Order of Saint Jude. May you serve Soldeus, the church and your fellow men and women of The Duchy of Wessex through all times of trouble and help you to overcome any hardships you may face.

May He keep your spark bright, your body warm and your heart pure. May he prevent you from straying from the path of righteousness and give you the courage and strength to guide those that have fallen back into His loving, and glorious light.

Heavenly Father bless you Brother.

Signed,

The Reverend Father Elagost Thego
Parson of Agon