PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Of Our Kingdom

Tarscanian Sothenic
02-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Greetings men of Wessex,

As already stated by Mister Roy Koh, we of the cabinet have determined that a course of expansion is a possibility at this time.

We will siege a place that will expand our borders, it will state and promote our undeniable success at present. I urge all able men to gather under the Wessex banner, and prepare to claim land rightfully ours but proclamation of ancestry.

I feel that if the campaign is a success, a concreting of our foundation will be established, allowing potential future endeavours to be realised or sought.

Please remain faithful and true, you have placed your hope and believes within us thus far. I hope that none would be disappointed to date at how we have conducted our return to the shores of Agon.

So may Auros watch over us all and alight our forward journeys with his divinity.

Please mark your name in support of this action upon Mister Roy Koh`s charter.

Sir Tarscanian Sothenic

Gorr Torr
02-05-2011, 11:05 AM
I Gorr Torr endorse any of the decisions and orders - my weapon is used Wessex.

Falesh Helithian
02-05-2011, 12:21 PM
I support this action and relish the chance to campaign for Wessex again!

Sayton Reinhardt
02-05-2011, 12:42 PM
You have my full support. It's time to reclaim what is ours!

Kell Shar
02-05-2011, 02:55 PM
sign Lets get me a retirement home

Denioz VanValdenburg
02-05-2011, 07:35 PM
I Denioz VanValdenburg sweared loyalty to the Duke of Wessex and all his plans for our and the future of myselfe.

I know i wont regret and i will fight along your sides untill the Duke of Wessex falls from his throne and all our bodies are slaugthered in his name !

Matthew Legion
02-05-2011, 08:16 PM
I, Matthew Legion, is yours to command!

Enthilza Veni
02-06-2011, 09:50 AM
I shall live and fight the ways My Lords see fit. Understanding is not required, only obedience.

Sarah Hewitson
02-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Im happy to follow you guys actions and support were i can

Jake Dane
02-06-2011, 09:16 PM
I support these actions and will help all I can.