PDA

View Full Version : A call to Arms! Tonight we reclaim Brockmoore

Sarek Bane
01-09-2011, 12:44 PM
To all that swear to the King and Wessex I place a call to arms.

Tonight we reclaim what is rightfully ours, The Wessex flag will fly over Brockmoore before the setting sun. Dark forces have been reported to conspire to thwart what is right and just.

All those that can should report to Long March for 6pm gmt

This battle will go down in history, wear your best Armour's and bring your keenest weapons for the battle will be long and hard but we must prevail.

Our unity is our strength, may St Lucian look upon our endeavors with favor.

Sarek Bane

Elagost Thego
01-09-2011, 01:15 PM
May Auros watch over us this day and let his radiant light pierce the coming darkness.

Cyndane Drake
01-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Finally, my oldest home. I will be there.

Garadin Alwhindale
01-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Good luck on your valiant siege gentlemen.
May the Wessex flag fly high and the day be remembered as a glorious one.

Alexander TheDutch
01-09-2011, 05:41 PM
May the gods be whit us. whe shal slaughter the enemy in the name of our king.

Jaidyn Sothenic
01-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Brockmoore is ours once more *breaths in the air* It is good to be home!

Great work to all who showed up to fight for your king and an extra well done and thanks to Sir Tarscanain, Ventenar Roy Koh and Serjeant Falesh for excellent leadership work within your groups.

Your good deeds will be remembered and go down in Wessex history!

*applauds*

Sayton Reinhardt
01-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Huzzah!

Falesh Helithian
01-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Very nice job everyone, I admired the discipline and teamwork of all involved. A chronicle of the fights after the siege should be posted tomorrow.

Aikar Walmoor
01-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Congratulations on Brockmoore!
Just curious, to whom is going to get assigned?

Jaidyn Sothenic
01-10-2011, 05:55 AM
To Wessex, we have no need of fiefdoms or allies right now.

Manus Dei
01-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Manus, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, Lord of Moh-ki, to all soldiers, warders, and liege subjects of Our Agon colony, greeting:

This is telling news indeed. To hear that so quickly, you have come to hold not one, but TWO of our ancestral holdings? Long March and Brockmoore both, now these are storied territories. You have astounded us with your accomplishments, and we stand in awe of your rapid achievement. We look forward to details of your battle, along with whose glory was the most oustanding and so forth, but most of all, we look forward to the continuation of your momentum to further and further reconquests of our old home.

Wessex