PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon northeast of Andruk

Cyndane Drake
12-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Von and me went dungeon-scouting today to see where we could get some nice gold, because it's a pain to get some real nice cash flow starting around Long March.

Anyway I remembered a dungeon northeast of Andruk (not the one in the water but abit further northeast) which had, I believe they were called Shadow Spirits, in them, which were easy to kill but could only get down by magic (I thought unholy magic but it seems all kinds of magic work, it can be killed by like 5 cursed bolts.)

So, when we got there I remembered last time I was there we found SUN farming them. And to our surprise, SUN again. General Azram in full pvp gear, with bloodcrafted enchanted armor and weapons on, standing on a mountain killing the skeletons and shadow spirits really easily.

I didnt check their loot but YourMom sais its minimum of 75 gold, to a max of 225 gold (which is close to what I remember from a month or two again) and portal shards from 2 to 5.

It was the Hardruk dungeon I think.

Anyway to make a long story short, I think there's a gold mine there, SUN is farming there for weeks now and General Azram doesnt leave his precious Cairn for nothing.
It's worth checking out when a few PvPers get online after Christmas.

Regards,

Royko Sothenic
12-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Will check this out for sure, maybe it is just a good spot for training spells, but no harm in checking it out i guess.
Hope you killed him :D

Cyndane Drake
12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
I figured out what the thing is. Those shadow spirits are broken and drop quite some gold and portal shards.

They're very vulnerable to magic so you just wall of fire and volcano them and boom 10 mobs died.