PDA

View Full Version : A place called home

Royko Sothenic
12-16-2010, 07:25 AM
I did abit of research on the forums, seems Z5 are selling all there holdings, apart from Aradoth, unfortunatly theres none that would interest us, also TCC are selling holdings, but again none in the location we want.

I got a feeling Z5 are going to be living at Longmarch soon enough with NEW, as Foggen has just given new 500k worth of resources and armours,and with new looking for some help it seems this is a perfect oppotunity for Foggen to try earn some respect from the community and hide, so looks like Longmarch right now could be out the picture anyway, but heres no reason why Longmarch cant be our longterm goal.

We made over 120k worth of loot in 2 hours last night at the Skaranibben dungeon, so i strongly beleive our first stepping stone should be taking Skaranibben from Equlibrium, just for that spot, and Vranghorn for the crafting stations.
Two hamlets in walking distance from eachoher, you also have the Vranghorn dungeon to the east, with some nice mobs and a Leenspar chest, to the south of us would be Lux, Z5, Elders and TCC for plenty of activity and PvP.
The majority of Wessex has always been Human/Dwarf/Elf, and this is in the dwarfen area so would be a good location for them to be able to trade.

Skaranibben we could siege asap, we wait for Z5 to be busy holding back TCC and we strike!!

What are your thoughts on this?

Jaidyn Sothenic
12-16-2010, 09:13 AM
A shame regarding Long March but yeah we can wait to see what happens. Regarding Equlibrium, that would be a bad move for us, as they have been very good and loyal friends to us since our time in Darkfall. It wouldn't be good to break long term friendships just for a city, is there any other good spots?

Falesh Helithian
12-16-2010, 10:07 AM
I would rather just take Vranghorn and travel to the dungeon from there. Eqilibrium only have another city that is miles away from anything so I would feel bad taking their hamlet if we didn't totally need it. I think It's also better for us to stay in one holding for now so we can get defences up quickly.

Falesh Helithian
12-16-2010, 10:19 AM
We should also keep talking to new about buying them a different city, especially since a lot of cities are being sold now.

Jaidyn Sothenic
12-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Equilibrum may even give us the hamlet.

Give me a name and I will make contact with them.

Royko Sothenic
12-16-2010, 11:29 AM
They will defo not give us the hamlet, they have not long bought it and was very angry losing there last holding around this area.
I understand the friendship part, just hope that dosnt turn into an alliance.

Vranghorn it is then, although we need more players to take Vranghorn, Mirrosea is quite worthless right now as there is no where for our new guys to train.

Falesh Helithian
12-16-2010, 11:31 AM
That is their only way onto the mainland so I personally don't think it would be right to take it from them even as a gift unless we gave them another good mainland hamlet in return.