PDA

View Full Version : Wording for ex-Acherons reply to Manus

Falesh Helithian
12-15-2010, 09:18 AM
The free men of Acheron have been taken under the wing of the great King Manus. We have a history with the King and the Duchy of Wessex as five of our members were loyal servants in the days of the Hyperion Kingdom, I myself was a Knight. Our old and new subjects are very excited about the prospect of using our experience of the modern Agon to help build a strong and vibrant Kingdom for our great king.

Royko Sothenic
12-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Sounds good to me, but obviously you have to wait untill the official post from wessex.

Falesh Helithian
12-16-2010, 10:44 AM
I think we should try to get both Malachi and Manus to do the official post now depending on who is available first. Manus would obviously be better but we need to get things started.

Jaidyn Sothenic
12-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Manus is impossible to get hold of sometimes, I will speak to Malachi about doing this as he is a lot more reliable.
It would of been nice to have Manus post it as he is a bit of a celebrity in the DF community and although it is the likes of Malachi, Rhygar, myself and the other cabinet members who have brought Wessex back to where we are today I just thought Manus would of had the larger impact with a post.

We will see.

Falesh Helithian
12-16-2010, 11:34 AM
I wonder if it could be written as a message from King Manus brought the people by Malachi and have it co-signed by Manus? I'm not sure how all that works but you get the idea.