PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Baurus
11-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Greetings my friends.
I played FoM for a couple of years, played some WSXRP for awhile on the San Andreas server, and looking for a community to join and hang out with!
I hope you accept me as a member of your community!
Thanks!

Beric Veincrusher
11-21-2006, 03:07 AM
Hey welcome to the boards. I'm amazed I recognize you from the FoM forums with your Clockwork Orange avatar. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. I'd reccomend reading around if you want the best experience.

Dafur Gewissae
11-21-2006, 04:20 AM
No idea who you are :O. What was your name on FoM and WSXRP? Anyways, welcome aboard.

Aiden Morild
11-21-2006, 03:41 PM
OMG HE WAS AN ADMIN ON SARP :O :O :O :O :O

Hi lol

Baurus
11-21-2006, 07:25 PM

Hi lol
I was a faction leader before the entire The matrix or the Godfather mode.
I was also a banned user from the FoM forums, due to a collision with a certain CM.
The Lead moderator said if I behaved and not act like a fool, he would allow me to be a member.

Beric Veincrusher
11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I was a faction leader before the entire The matrix or the Godfather mode.
I was also a banned user from the FoM forums, due to a collision with a certain CM.
The Lead moderator said if I behaved and not act like a fool, he would allow me to be a member.
That game is as good as dead, I haven't seen anyone in Vortex inc when I logged in for a couple hours last week. Don't waste your time, and come play some EvE if your looking for a game that takes some skill.

Baurus
11-21-2006, 09:17 PM
That game is as good as dead, I haven't seen anyone in Vortex inc when I logged in for a couple hours last week. Don't waste your time, and come play some EvE if your looking for a game that takes some skill.
I'm actually talking about Old FoM.
I hang around just to harass idiots who think that FoM is better now.
Anyways, I like Eve alot, just cant pull out 15 dollars to pay it, well, I can, but I just cant stand the game after you get a good combat ship and good gear.
BTW: I just registered for Eve, I am a total sucker for the game.
And have those people lauched the Titan yet?

Chrono Veincrusher
11-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Greetings Tockwork, Welcome to Wessex.

Beric Veincrusher
11-22-2006, 02:57 AM
I'm actually talking about Old FoM.
I hang around just to harass idiots who think that FoM is better now.
Anyways, I like Eve alot, just cant pull out 15 dollars to pay it, well, I can, but I just cant stand the game after you get a good combat ship and good gear.
BTW: I just registered for Eve, I am a total sucker for the game.
And have those people lauched the Titan yet?

Hey sweet, I get back from vacation in about 2 days so I'll be excited to play with you :D

Baurus
11-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Would you know what ship is bigger?
Frigate, Cruiser or Battleships?
Obviously I know that Titan is bigger than the others.
I am looking for a Big ship for mining, until I can get some money for a battleship.
And it has to be cheap.

Sayton Reinhardt
11-22-2006, 05:06 PM

Hi lol

You're thinking of Glockwork. But as he said, he was a faction leader on our server a while ago.

More people should join us on the GTA server btw!

Baurus
11-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Glockworks my cousin's brother's son's wife's daughter.
This name wasn't based after him, it was based after my favorite showever.
A Clockwork Orange.
Watch it.

Destinova
11-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Glockworks my cousin's brother's son's wife's daughter.
This name wasn't based after him, it was based after my favorite showever.
A Clockwork Orange.
Watch it.

Do they have it dubbed in English yet?

Baurus
11-22-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm not sure yet, let me see.
If I had a place where I can upload a couple hundred megabyte file, I would upload it for you all.
But it does contain alittle nudity.

Sayton Reinhardt
11-22-2006, 05:54 PM

What? It is English...

Baurus
11-22-2006, 06:26 PM
He means has it been translated into different languages.

Erwin Carius
11-23-2006, 04:00 PM
I think he's talking about that weird lingo they have. I hear in the book they actually have a lexicon for all the strange words they use.

BTW I think some of you may better know Tockwork as Aquafina or Arisoni?

Destinova
11-23-2006, 04:24 PM
What? It is English...
lol no. It is not English.

Jord Hunter
11-23-2006, 06:39 PM

Hi lol

Thats Glockwork.

Tockwork = Aquafina.

Baurus
11-24-2006, 02:33 AM
What race are you Beric?

Dafur Gewissae
11-24-2006, 04:02 AM
A Clockwork Orange is in English..

Erwin Carius
11-24-2006, 03:27 PM
http://www.totse.com/en/ego/science_fiction/clockorg.html

Tryin' to filly me, moodge?

Baurus
11-24-2006, 07:25 PM
There was me, that is Tockwork, and my three droogs, that is Sayton, Erwin, and Jord, and we sat in the Korova bar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova bar sold scotch-plus, scotch plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Sanji
11-28-2006, 04:23 PM
When was Aquafina a F/L?

Thirlan Tyrandor
11-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Heh EvE isn't a game where you can go down two paths, unless you get two accounts. If you go for a mining ship it will take about ~36 days to get a good mining ship, then it will take another 15+ days to train refining to the point were it is more profitable to refine the ore instead of selling it. All of this ignoring the time it takes to train your learning skills. I suggest you head straight for the battleships since the other ships are on the way or just a slight deviation from the path. Also don't be a fool and go through learning hell ;P unless of course you don't feel like playing the game for 30+ days. The system is exponential, and to learn the next stage of a skill takes ~5.6556 more time than the previous. Since the first few skills take 10-30 minutes it is far more logical to actually learn all of those first to level 1. In my opinion, you should only learn an attribute skill if the skill you want to learn takes longer than training it's primary or secondary attribute. For example if training frigate takes 5 days and it only takes 4 days to train willpower or spatial awarness then do those instead. This way you will be able to keep up with everyone else who is doing learning hell but also have considerably more cash than them once they've finished learning hell. You will also maintain this larger cash flow throughout the rest of the game because you were only behind them in skills by at best a few days, which is negligable as the game goes on. I haven't actually number crunched this down to an exact proof, but I have done enough to get a good feel for the system.

Baurus
11-29-2006, 07:53 PM
When was Aquafina a F/L?
What do you mean? I don't even have a clan or guild.
And i'd prefer for you to call me by my new name, since we see that some people tend to not keep the past in the past.