PDA

View Full Version : Hello people of wessex.

Mugen Wild
10-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone of wessex and not.
I am Mugen Wild, a new applicant to wessex.
Was part of Amon from release until it disbanded, have always been a pvper at core and will probably always be. Most of you probably don't know me as I played with either Frontal or MuGeN.

As I am thinking of resubbing now I have applied to wessex and awaiting a verdict!
Hope to see you all ingame and have fun!

Mugen Wild,
The wildman of kranesh.

Garadin Alwhindale
10-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Welcome Mugen.
Waiting to see you in-game ;)

Karsa Orlong
10-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Hello mate, and welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for here :D

Elagost Thego
10-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Welcome. I don't think we have a "Wildman" amongst us before... No matter, I am sure you will scrub up well and you are still one of Soldeus' children after all.

:)

Twyster Stronngust
10-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Well if you are a true PvP'er and you enjoy role play then perhaps I shall recruit you to our Order.
Anyway best of luck and welcome to the Duchy.

Harkonen Thorodan
10-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I remember you. Frontal was a red. Always hanged out in Kranesh. :p

Anyway, Welcome and hope jou join us in having fun. Cya ingame.:D

Mugen Wild
10-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Well if you are a true PvP'er and you enjoy role play then perhaps I shall recruit you to our Order.
Anyway best of luck and welcome to the Duchy.

I remember you. Frontal was a red. Always hanged out in Kranesh. :p

Anyway, Welcome and hope jou join us in having fun. Cya ingame.:D

It'd be an honor
And what other place was there for a red to settle for a bit? :cool: cya ingame soon. (if the patch arrives rrrrrrr!)

Altus Whyte
10-12-2010, 04:49 PM
heh, I remember a pretty good fight with amon against LB, quite early in the game just like one or two weeks after release. With a group of about 10 wsx we ran into 10 amon holding their ground in the valley leading to the gaul kor area with LB outside. After contacting them on IRC we then rushed out with all 20 causing LB to scatter and retreat. Got some good kills and assists of LB MOFO-personalities there.

If you're serious about PvP you should definitely try and get involved with the garrison, who hold weekly drills and wargames and work on the pvp capability of the military.

If you like RP and PvP the order twyster mentioned could be a good place as it is part of the church and is thus more prominent in RP.

Ninogan Swiftstep
10-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Lillis says hello. He fought against you in Kranesh. So did I. Hi.

Mugen Wild
10-13-2010, 03:39 AM
Who's Lilis? :< Sorry if I should remember.

Ninogan Swiftstep
10-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Who's Lilis? :< Sorry if I should remember.

He ran unguilded at the time. Just some guy that killed alot of ppl :L