PDA

View Full Version : Wessex Update

Malachi Drake
10-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Hello!

It has come to my attention from speaking to several of you in ventrilo tonight that the level of information exchange between the cabinet and the members has been less than would be liked. The main reason for this is that we have been working hard on creating the new Kingdom for Mortal Online and in our preoccupied state assumed people knew what was happening.

Since we first entered Mortal Online we have benefited greatly from our neutrality, taking the higher morale ground and from showing restraint in our actions. It has put us in a position where we are well respected and our assets have never been in danger of destruction. It has been vital for us to maintain this approach as we move towards the creation of our new feudal Kingdom.

Several of the clans we have invited into the Kingdom did not share our diplomatic and political stance and they have found themselves in long lasting conflicts and, I hope you can agree, it is of no benefit to enter into a Kingdom to find it involved in immediate wars. By maintaining our neutrality we can prove our sincerity to the other alliances and clans on nave that we are no threat and that we are eager for peace or at the very least no asset destruction agreements between us. Our reputation will go a long way towards gaining their trust in the Kingdom.

I know that some of you have found it frustrating over the last few weeks with what may be perceived as a desire to avoid PvP or perhaps even weakness when we seem resistant to take direct action against those who provoke us. But I hope you can appreciate how delicate the situation has been.

Rest assured that in the coming days the Kingdom will give our neighbours the chance to choose their diplomatic relations with us and we will take a firm stance on any acts of agression. I also have it on good authority that several of the larger alliances are interested in an open world pvp happens mentality which will see a sharp rise in the availability of pvp for us.

No matter how it may seem; your cabinet is always available through vent, pm or email to talk to you.

Malachi

Karsa Orlong
10-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Thank you for the update. It is always good to know what is going on and where Wessex is heading.

Twyster Stronngust
10-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Thank you, your Grace.
I wish the Cabinet the best of luck in building the Kingdom very soon.

Garadin Alwhindale
10-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Many thanks for the explanation Your Grace.

Otto Osterwind
10-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Thank you for the clarification Your Grace.

I suggest everyone read this as soon as possible.

Malathion Valus
10-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Read and understood your Grace.

Elagost Thego
10-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Very good Your Grace.