PDA

View Full Version : Alas, I Have Nothing to Offer But My Hands

Silvius
10-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Silvius, with the last of his strength enters the Reception Chambers and looks up at those present;

Long have I traveled, and much have I seen. My possessions are gone, all of my tools, my anvil, and my hammers, my hides and my tanning knives were all taken from me.
From Niflheim to Cairn, all of Agon lies before me yet...

Without a home, I am lost.

Will you take me in?

I am a crafter by trade, and a warrior by necessity. I have ended many lives, but I prefer to sell a man 10 swords then kill him for one. I humbly beg the Duke to grant me the title of Villein so that I may swiftly prove myself worthy. I see that Wessex has not yet granted anyone the title of Steward of Trade and I can say plainly that is where my ambitions lie.
I pledge these crafter's hands to you; let all of Agon beware - at the hand of Silvius, Wessex shall wield the mightiest weapons, and wear the strongest armor.

So is it said, so it shall be (if it pleases the Duke).

Proto
11-01-2006, 07:12 AM
nice intro

Tagrun Urit
11-02-2006, 01:57 AM
I concur.

Komako the Hawk
11-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Interesting.

A figure steps in front of the one called Silvius.

"Greetings Silvius. I am Komako the Hawk, Herald to His Grace. It is a pleasure to meet you, and I am sure His Grace is most amused by such an interesting individual such as yourself.'

'As you can see Wessex is a large territory, with a powerful ruler. If your ambition is to become Steward of Trade you must work very hard and become familiar with the structure and members of such a territory. All of the cabinet members of Wessex are very much dedicated to His Grace and the Duchy. Please take some time to explore our vast library."

((Take some time to visit Wessex MIRC, and be active on these forums. These are the first steps to becoming a member of Wessex.

~Komako))

Chrono Veincrusher
11-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Greetings Silvius, Hope you will make it through so we'll see you around.

Silvius
11-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Komako -

Thank you for your reply.

I am already beginning to feel welcome. The good people of Wessex have seen fit to take me among them and I feel at long last I may have found somewhere to keep my meager belongings and build a shop. It is my belief that the future of Agon lies in the able hands of Wessex and it's citizens. I look forward to studying the manuscripts in your collection; it is a rare pleasure to find so much information in one place. I will study your culture, your history and your traditions so that I may bring honor to us all.

I look forward to doing my part to help Wessex flourish.

Farewell for now -

Silvius