PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.

Izekial Velethuil
09-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Greetings everyone. I just wantd to stop on by and give a OOC hello and pretty much make myself known. Here are some things about myself to help break the Ice.

I am 20 years old.

Roleplaying has always been fun to me so I think I found the right spot.

I am enlisted in the United States Air Force

I just start playing MO so im a little "noobish"

I love to Skateboard in my free time and go outside and actually see the sun and socialize with the world. XD

I am going to college taking a few classes, Im Majoring in Computer Science.

I live in Georgia but I was born and Raised in New Jersey.

I love Horror flicks and watch the occasional Anime.

I have a fascination with Zombie Lore.

I am a shy person at first but when you start to know me you'll see the silly side of myself come out.

I have Ventrilo with working Mic.

Uhmmm. I know theres more but I don't wanna ramble. Well that's it for me hope to hear from everyone. :D

Elagost Thego
09-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Welcome to The Duchy of Wessex Izekial!

It is always nice for new members to make a post like this so we can get to know then better. Hop onto Ventrilo sometime soon so you can get to know everyone else :)

Aery Thiralis
09-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey there Izekial.

I saw your post on the MO forums, looking for a guild. I was hoping you would find your way to us.

You seem like a laid back guy who shares our interests. Whenever you need help, call me in game or on vent and I'm sure the other guys will help you as well.

Welcome!

Garadin Alwhindale
09-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Welcome Izekial.
Like Aery said, any help needed, ask anyone of us, we're glad to help.

Enjoy your stay in the Duchy!

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Welcome, I have no doubt you will love your stay here for many years to come :)

Izekial Velethuil
09-26-2010, 03:28 PM
I right now reside in Meduli. I don't really know where I need to go to maybe meet you all in person or contact you guys in game. :P

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Best thing to do is come onto our ventrilo, I am sure one of the guys would be more than happy to come get you and bring you to Mohki.

Twyster Stronngust
09-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the Wessex community :)

Izekial Velethuil
09-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks everyone. ^^ Uhmm what's your guys vent info?

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-27-2010, 05:11 PM
When you registered did you tick the 'I wish to apply to the duchy' part? If not then doing so will trigger a form that will be sent to our Clerks who can then make you a trial member, once that happens an email or PM will be sent with all the info you need.

If you have registered then check the trial member forum, all the info will be there :) (Just to add if you haven't applied to join you will not see the trial member forums)

Speak to you soon.

Izekial Velethuil
09-30-2010, 05:57 PM
I am trying my hardest to scour the website and forums to find information about the guild, Is there places I am not looking to where I can find answers so I don't fail my exam? ^^

Thank you!

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-30-2010, 06:02 PM
there you go mate http://www.duchyofwessex.org/pdfs/introduction.pdf :)

Izekial Velethuil
09-30-2010, 06:53 PM
You are a godsend! Thank you kindly. ^^'

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-30-2010, 07:01 PM
A pleasure