PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from La Rosa Escarlata

Eruandor Naryah
09-22-2010, 06:41 AM
Greetings,

My name is Eruandor Naryah, consul and diplomatic of La Rosa Escarlata. In my Nave's jouney looking for a good land to can establish our guild, I met some of your soldiers near Moh'Ki, the village we are moving to and where we are looking to can build our guild home, if your Excellence don't have any objection.

You may remember us in past lives and have had relatively good working relationships with your guild. We remember you as honor and brave people when our ancestors fought together in the distant lands of Agon, long time ago.

We are looking for good brethren and allies to can fight and live together, and we expect we can find it at your lands.

I consider that would be good to have a meeting with your Excellence or with anyone that can talk for him to establish a formal friendly relationship and talk about the Duchy and any aspect related with the possibility for us to move to your lands.

Best regards.

Eruandor Naryah
Diplomatic of La Rosa Escarlata

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here a not RP version :P "

First of all, sorry but this is the first time I RP talking/writing in english and I don't know if I do it correctly or not, but I expect to improve it becoming friend guilds and practicing it some more with your people.

We are a "blue-aligned" spanish guild (we don't kill without a reason) and we like to RP ingame when we have the opportunity. We play with you in DarkFall times (I don't know if you remember us). You can acces our forums here (http://www.larosaescarlata.com/forum.php) (sorry, but all the content is in spanish but you have an Embassy where we can talk in english), you are welcome.

We are looking for a good land to can establish our guild and we know some of the guilds near Moh'Ki zone, we expect we can find a house spot near there to can start collaborating with you and your friendly guilds in the protection of this lands.

Ninogan Swiftstep
09-22-2010, 08:43 AM
I remember you guys from Darkfall. You were a nice bunch of people. Best of luck to you.

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Bienvenido a viejos amigos

Think I got that right :)

Would be great to team up with you again, we always have room in our lands for an honourable guild such as yourselves.

I look forward to meeting with you in game once I return.

Eruandor Naryah
09-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Greetings,

Thanks for your warm welcome, we will be very pleased to meet you in game and invite you to our home and taste our wine and mead/hydromel.

Best regards.

Eruandor Naryah

Manus Dei
09-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Yes, we remember you and your queen who once swore fealty to our Crown in Agon. It was a positive but short lived collaboration, and to be very clear, it would be quite welcome for you to take up the residence we weren't able to maintain for you in Agon here in Nave. We shall meet you in game at the earliest convenience, with all the pleasure of nostalgia.

Eruandor Naryah
09-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Greetings,

Thanks for your welcome Majesty, we expect to can collaborate with your crown again in this new world, Nave.

We see some house spots near your keep, it seems a paceful land where establish the guild. If you don't have any objection, we will build here our house and start our collaboration with you and our neighbours.

Please, feel free to visit us any time you want, we will meet you with all the honors you deserve.

Best regards.

Eruandor Naryah