PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Solicitations from the slut.

Aunora Anom
09-06-2010, 05:36 PM
I would like to introduce myself, I am the not so humble leader of NAG. We have recently moved in West of Moh-Ki. We were coldly welcomed by small party of WSX warriors, caught us with our rags down that's for sure.

We are neutral in politics in Nave, we never kill without reason. We've enjoyed defending the town by your side for weeks now and would like to declare our intentions to help defend your rightful territory claims in the area.

Please contact me in game or IRC anytime if we can help with supplies or warm bodies.

May your weary warriors find respite at the wet spot just West of Moh-Ki.
We can provide mounts, armor, fine weapons and more... Just ask any NAG.

Casilda Tametomo
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Dear Madame,

The reputation of your House precedes you, and prompts me to welcome your stated intentions of helping us to defend His Grace the Duke of Wessex's demesne. I also pray that the Radiant Lord God shall forfend all temptation from the warriors and good men of Wessex, and grant them His Own Respite from every danger to body and soul.

I believe it will please be possible for His Excellency, the Right Reverend Prelate Malachi Drake, the Lord Bishop of Wessex, to meet with you in IRC at your mutual convenience. We can be found in the #wsx channel.

Yours sincerely,

Lady Sothenic
Mistress of Heralds
of the Duchy of Wessex