PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Torrax Redhilt
08-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Hello everyone
my name is Torrax Redhilt and i'm the newest addition to the Wessex "in waiting". thank you for giving me this opportunity to join your guild, and hope i can be of some use. i dont normaly rp so please be patient with me if, from time to time, i forget ingame rp protocols. i'm also sort of new to MO ( about 3 weeks now) so dont mind all the nube questions. cheers!

Garadin Alwhindale
08-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Hello Torrax, welcome to the ranks.

Elagost Thego
08-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Hello there Torrax. Don't worry too much about RP. Just hop onto Ventrilo and get to know everyone on there. Feel free to ask for advice and help whenever you need it, we're quite a friendly bunch here :)

Twyster Stronngust
08-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Welcome to our community Torrax.
You will be pleased to know that we are very patient and love to help.
Here is our ventrilo information:
Server: france2.ventriloservers.biz
Port: 3814
Log on in your own time, say hello and get to know everyone.

Hope to see you soon,

Jaidyn Sothenic
08-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Welcome :)

Mallagan Nightdiamond
08-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome to Wessex

Casilda Tametomo
08-14-2010, 07:11 PM
The secrets to our fairly happy community as regards RP are threefold:

Tolerance-- those who don't tolerate those who do, and those who do tolerate those who don't;
Practicality-- the titles fit the structure and the structure fits the needs of the guild;
Relevance-- there are degrees of ''real'' and we try to keep the Duchy grounded in the game and events in the world of Nave.

And as far as questions go, I like to think we meet people who are willing to do the reading we supply at least halfway, so ask away!

Welcome to His Grace's demesnes.