PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Zerksis

Zerksis Xeroth
07-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Hello all, my name is Zerksis. This post will be a little out of character becuase of a little problem I ran into. As you can see I do not have a Surname. When I made my character I picked a different Surname than I usally always picked when playing a game that allows me to use one, and for the life of my I can not figure out how to see it in game. Hopefully some one will point out the simple thing I missed and I can redo my account with my Surname. If not then I will be forced to be a bastard. Which will alter how my character acts to a certain degree. Anyhow, greetings all! I am a long time MMO player and new to MO but picking it up fairly quickly. I aboslutely love the site and all the lore and background and the RPing you guys do. I hope that my application gets approved. I have met with a couple of members from the guild, via forums and in the wilderness. Thanks to everyone whom have already helped me out so much. A little background; I started playing MMOs back in old pre tram days of Ultima Online. So I am used to dealing with reds and a skill system and making my own goals and not having a quest tell me how to play the game. My character is a simple arms-man, planning on going Spear/Archery with mounted combat. As for my other two slots I plan on making a crafter/mule (depending on what is needed) and a Mage for support. If you have any questions what so ever, I will be happy to answer them. Greetings all!

Wooster Redwood
07-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Believe it or not - you are not the first to come by with this problem. Many don't even have surnames when they join the duchy.

Howver, we do require one to be in existance for you to become a member - It matters little what it actually is ingame, as long as our records have one that we accept (maybe on a later date when surnames are made visible, they allow them to be changed).

So, if you have a surname you'd like to use, we can get forth with your application. PM the chosen name to me or post it here and we'll take care of the namechange for ye.

But welcome to the forums, none the less!

Jaidyn Sothenic
07-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Welcome Zerksis, nice to see you here :)

Old UO player here myself from the Europa servers, and Napa Valley before Europa was created.

As Wooster has said already, just let him know a surname you would like for now and when the game allows you to see your surname we can change it on ventrilo and the forums with the click of a button.

best way to get accepted is jump on ventrilo and become apart of this very friendly and helpful community.

I look forward to meeting you on ventrilo and welcome to the Duchy :)

Twyster Stronngust
07-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Welcome!

Elagost Thego
07-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Welcome! You seem like a nice fellow. Looking forward to getting to know you on ventrilo. :)

Zerksis Xeroth
07-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Well, if that is all that needs to be done then I choose Xeroth as my surname. Is there anything I need to do to change it? Also I am out of town at the moment, at the in-laws for a week. Trying at the moment to get it on my in-laws computer (Hoping it works) As for vent, I will have to try a headset but I may not be able to get on vent until next week at the earliest. However good things come to those who wait and I will hold steady. Thanks for all the support and help.

Teroh Reza
07-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Glad to see your becoming a Wessexian

Zerksis Xeroth
07-28-2010, 05:46 AM
All thanks to you good sir!

Malachi Drake
07-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the Duchy Zerksis.