PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the first + last name business.

Alyzar Llael
07-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Is this a requirement?

My character doesn't / wouldn't have a last name. Don't suppose you could let it slide and make an exception?

Wooster Redwood
07-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Is this a requirement?
Yes.

My character doesn't / wouldn't have a last name. Don't suppose you could let it slide and make an exception?
No.

Your MO-character need not to have a surname for our system to work. The surname is merely for the records of the guild and our rules are simple - everyone has one.

Let it be that it doesn't need to a be a name of a family. Heck, it can be "Alyzar the Carpenter", "Alyzar of Steppes", as long as it isn't offensive.

When you come up with a proper callsign / surname, post here and someone will change your forum account for you.

Alyzar Llael
07-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Yes, it's no problem. Is it a formality, or something I have to use and will be called by in a role play environment?

Also, heh, why was my post edited?

Otto Osterwind
07-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Mild OCD I believe. ;)

Like Mister Redwood stated, "it is merely for guild records".

Wooster Redwood
07-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Yes, it's no problem. Is it a formality, or something I have to use and will be called by in a role play environment?

Also, heh, why was my post edited?

Yes, it indeed is a formality. It rarely comes into play, unless reinforced by player (example Sgt Otto, not Sgt Osterwind).
Your post apparently had some typos and they were rectified.

Alyzar Llael
07-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Yes, it indeed is a formality. It rarely comes into play, unless reinforced by player (example Sgt Otto, not Sgt Osterwind).
Your post apparently had some typos and they were rectified.

Well, what was actually edited was that I capitalized requirement for emphasis. No worries. I can learn to bold. :)

Alyzar Llael
07-22-2010, 07:37 PM
I suppose you could make my last name Llael, if possible.

Thank you!