PDA

View Full Version : It was pretty damn hot out there =D

Keaven Haliday
06-09-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm back =D and without a PC. Mine fried because my little brother decided he was cool and he was gonna install a new processor. Well, fact is he isn't really that cool. I'm currently using my new roomates PC which cant handle online games very well. Nor is the internet very good =[. But one of these day Special Agent Haliday will be back in action.

So whats new?

Rhygar apGwynn
06-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Hello Keavan. Good to see you are back. The major news is that MO has launched. So we're all getting stuck into that.

Jaidyn Sothenic
06-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Nice to see you mate :D

Keaven Haliday
06-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Soon as I manage to put together a new rig, I'm all down for MO as long as the combat isn't like it was during beta.

And like always. It's great seeing you guys again.

Barden Jusik
06-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Whats good Keaven? Haven't seen you in a long time. I remember you went to RN after Wessex fell but you were gone when I cam back for transfers.

Keaven Haliday
06-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah I rainbow ninjad my ass off for a while and got deployed. I was gonna join back with wessex in the MO beta, however I really did not enjoy the MO beta. So I'm just waiting to try again and see if I like it.

Cyndane Drake
06-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Há your still alive! I thought the Arabs finally managed to get you, but luckily they didnt. Download MO and ill hook you up with an account to test it with!

Cheers man

Keaven Haliday
06-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Those Arabs got nothin' on Agent Haliday!! Man, I feel home again. Soon as I get a new PC I'll let ya know. I'm gonna keep contact with Wessex, I want to be as involved as I was before.Though I must say I'm gonna miss Darkfall. Who all is still around? Can somebody message me the Ventrilo info? I'll get a headset soon.

Twyster Stronngust
06-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Welcome back mate.
The vent info, as requested: http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7697
See you out there.

Keaven Haliday
06-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Thanks d00d, I'll be on soon as I get a headset.

Elagost Thego
06-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Nice to see you will be joining us again Agent Haliday :)

Ninogan Swiftstep
06-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Good to see you made it back in one piece Keaven ^^

Amras Blackwing
06-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Oh my god! It's Keaven! My long lost love, did you force democracy in Iraq for me?

See you somewhere I hope! Maybe in MO where I can own your ass.

Keaven Haliday
06-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome backs. I cant wait to rejoin ranks with the lot of ya. Glad to see my favorite folks still in Wessex. I believe Wessex had one thing that no other Alliance had in the days of Darkfall, that being unity. Now I'm gonna go into double time in attempts to get a PC up and running.

Zehtuka Fireglore
06-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome backs. I cant wait to rejoin ranks with the lot of ya. Glad to see my favorite folks still in Wessex. I believe Wessex had one thing that no other Alliance had in the days of Darkfall, that being unity. Now I'm gonna go into double time in attempts to get a PC up and running.
If you need any help with your pc give a shout Agent Haliday.

Raize Sothenic
06-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Nice to see you back safe mate.

Always a pleasure, never a chore.