PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

Ciphas Odobhailen
04-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Hey everyone,
I don't know if anyone remembers me i was in the duchy for awhile until after its move to Cactus wher i just became disillusioned with DF as a game. Iv been busy starting my own graphic design studio and getting that off the ground and working alot. Now that mortal is near launch i thought i would drop a line and see how everything's going and such

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Heya Ciphas nice to see you again mate :D

Yeah alls going well while we are preparing for the launch of MO. You planning to play the game then? If so Wessex's doors will always be open to you my friend.

Ciphas Odobhailen
04-20-2010, 01:05 AM
I have it preordered and an older beta client installed, are very many people playing it or are most waiting for the actual release?

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-20-2010, 01:57 AM
We have a few playing it, more recently as we dont plan to get burnt out like others did for Darkfall release.
We are sitting around 40 odd members for release hopefully.

Keldain Pyresong
04-20-2010, 02:06 AM
Hello Ciphas, pleasure to meet another Wessex expat.

Somewhere in between. We occasionally have a weekend event, but thats about it. Not to disillusion you, but I know I have hundreds of hours in the game, and really have nothing else to do unless others are on to equip and run with.

If you are interested in hopping on, I should be back to a normal play schedule this weekend or next week.

In the mean time, many of us are playing Mount and Blade Warband. The single player is great, and the multiplayer is a fun group activity that doesnt require days/weeks of farming and skilling up to do (and you loss nothing with death). I really hope MO combat ends up being comparable to M&B WB. I die A LOT, but its great fun none the less.

You can buy it for $30 (us) online, but if launch is a close as we all hope, my be a waste for ya. Be glad to play with ya if you decide to purchase though.

Again, Welcome back to the game within the game; waiting for the game (ie Wessex) :)

Ciphas Odobhailen
04-20-2010, 03:25 AM
Oh i have mount and blade war band its quite fun, i upgraded from regular mount and blade to play with some friends

Ciphas Odobhailen
04-20-2010, 04:03 AM
but to answer your question kaylem i was planning on playing the game, was planning on rejoining you guys when i did

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-20-2010, 09:30 AM
but to answer your question kaylem i was planning on playing the game, was planning on rejoining you guys when i did

Good to hear my friend :)

Twyster Stronngust
04-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the Duchy, Ciphas!
I'm a big graphic design fanatic as I make most of the artwork you see on the forums, with the help of many others of course. I'd love to hear some tips about the industry and hopefully learn something from someone who is doing it professionally.
Best of luck and feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Duncan Blackmoor
04-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey Ciphas, I remember your name well enough, welcome back :)

Zehtuka Fireglore
04-20-2010, 10:46 AM
I remember you,

It would be great if you could get on ventrilo sometime today. ;)

Altus Whyte
04-20-2010, 11:42 AM
I remember your name from Darkfall.

Are you actively playing the MO beta?

Barden Jusik
04-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Hey Ciphas. I remember when you went inactive when we were in Cactus. Good to see you back.

Malachi Drake
04-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Good to see you back again Ciphas.

Raize Sothenic
04-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Good to see you back again Ciphas.

Indeed,

Welcome back.

Ciphas Odobhailen
04-20-2010, 08:35 PM
can someone pm the vent info so i can get on and talk etc.....

Rhygar apGwynn
04-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Don't know if anyone has done it, but I sent you our Vent info.

Elagost Thego
04-21-2010, 02:21 PM
I remember that name. Nice to see you again :)