PDA

View Full Version : Grant of Arms - Chrono Veincrusher

Twyster Stronngust
03-29-2010, 02:58 PM
TO ALL AND SINGULAR to whom these presents shall come, I, Twyster Stronngust, Herald Master of Ceremonies of Wessex, send you greetings.

WHEREAS Chrono Veincrusher has shown unwavering loyalty and dedication to the Kingdom of Hyperion, being a faithful subject with such a fund of knowledge and such a long record of noble deeds such that without his passion and his patience the Duchy of Wessex would not be where it is today, he has been elevated to the rank of Baronet. Subsequently, he is desirous of having Letters Patent of Armorial Ensigns granted and appointed unto him and duly recorded in His Majesty's College of Arms, and accordingly hath rightly requested the favor of His Majesty’s Warrant for our granting and assigning such Arms.

AND FOREASMUCH His Grace the Duke of Wessex did by Warrant under his hand and Seal authorize and direct me to grant and assign such Arms and Crest and in the same Patent such Device and Badge accordingly, Know Ye therefore that I in pursuance of His Grace's Warrant and by virtue of the Letters Patent granted by The Duke and by The King's Most Excellent Majesty do by these Presents grant and assign unto the said Chrono Veincrusher, Baronet the Arms following,

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp330/Meteorcat/New/ChronoCOA.png

THAT IS TO SAY: Party per Pale Argent and Sanguine, crossed Dwarven Axes, Sable, handled and striped Argent; thus, with Helm Argent torsed and mantled Argent and Sanguine, and crested by a Mine revealing Its Adit, proper, between displays of Its wealth of Or in both a Barrow and in a Heap upon the Ground; all subscribed by a motto of enquiry, thus: "Defessus dwarf est defessus" ("Tired Dwarf is Tired") on a banner Argent; these, supported by a Trout and a Wooden Beer Mug hooped with Iron, on a compartment of Earth, all proper; the whole of which comprises the Heraldic Achievement.

THESE MAY BE BORNE and used forever hereafter by the said Chrono Veincrusher and by his descendants with their due and proper differences according to the Laws of Arms. In witness whereof I have to these Presents subscribed my name and affixed the seal of my office, by the Grace of Our Radiant Heavenly Father and of His Majesty, Manus Dei, King of Hyperion and Duke of Wessex.

http://duchyofwessex.org/sigs/seal-royal.png

Twyster Stronngust
Herald Master of Ceremonies of Wessex

Chrono Veincrusher
03-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Excellent work!

Twyster Stronngust
03-30-2010, 11:00 AM
Credit to Lepida for the amazing blazon.
Congratulations Chrono, well deserved.