PDA

View Full Version : game worth returning?

Wulvgar Lord
02-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Just checking in and little confused is everyone playing MO now ?

I miss my brothers in arms

or still playing dark fall ?

I left Darkfall because of all the cheats and hacking stealing our boats :)

I believe shortly after leaving I heard our commanders had rejoined wessex.

Wulvgar Lord
02-25-2010, 09:53 PM
sorry posted wrong section, feel free to move it :)

I see its MO, that pretty cool. ...glad to see most the team back together. Always did have a rock soild foundation of leaders

Altus Whyte
02-25-2010, 10:36 PM
MO is what we're set for right now. Don't think there's any active members who play DF.

Wulvgar Lord
02-25-2010, 10:38 PM
MO is what we're set for right now. Don't think there's any active members who play DF.

GOOD :) i was going pull me teeth out if I was forced to play darkfall, so I could see my old buddies

lol

Jaidyn Sothenic
02-25-2010, 10:40 PM
MO it is mate :) Jump on vent so we can sort your access out

Rhygar apGwynn
02-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Hello Wulvgar... as Kaylem said, get on Vent and we'll sort you out. Glad to have you back.

Malachi Drake
02-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Good to see you again Wulvgar!

Aery Thiralis
02-26-2010, 02:59 AM
Everyone's coming back, oh joy ! :D

Cyndane Drake
02-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Still playing abit of Darkfall here, although its frowned upon I guess. Its fun if you can find nice fights, but I dont think I'll play it for long if it stays like this. Its balanced now, but the economy is messed up and the population is too low.

Welcome back btw Wulvgar!

Rhygar apGwynn
02-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Still playing abit of Darkfall here, although its frowned upon I guess.

Heh, no. It is not frowned upon. We are just exasperated with Aventurine that they did not design their game specifically for Wessex. If they did it would've been a runaway success.

Which clan are you playing with, Cyndane?

Jaidyn Sothenic
02-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Cyndane is really Gluttony Sir Rhygar, you didn't know this? :)

Cyndane Drake
02-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Heh, no. It is not frowned upon. We are just exasperated with Aventurine that they did not design their game specifically for Wessex. If they did it would've been a runaway success.

Which clan are you playing with, Cyndane?

I made my own clan called Purple Haze, just doing solo pvp around Niflheim claiming its my island. I'm in an alliance of which I am the only non-French guy and believe me Ventrilo is a pain in the ass to understand. But theyre nice guys and provide me with the right bindspots.

Cyndane is really Gluttony Sir Rhygar, you didn't know this? :)

Haha damn my cover blown. Thanks alot! :p

Duncan Blackmoor
02-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Still playing abit of Darkfall here

*frowns*

Malachi Drake
02-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Cyndane is really Gluttony Sir Rhygar, you didn't know this? :)That is a horrible thing to say. You are out of line Sir Kaylem. tsk

Wulvgar Lord
02-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Still playing abit of Darkfall here

WOW, I honor you for sticking it out....me Personally it was diving me nuts causing me to drink more...wait a sec...... thats a good thing I think

LAUGH !!

Twyster Stronngust
02-26-2010, 07:40 PM
I made my own clan called Purple Haze, just doing solo pvp around Niflheim claiming its my island.

You do realize Purple Haze is a type of weed, right?

Wikipedia:
Purple Haze is a term used to describe a specific vividly purple strain of cannabis. It was originally used to describe a type of LSD sold on purple blotter paper.
Purple Haze is actually a glorified term that was adapted from the Jimi Hendrix song, which most believe was created about the "brand" of super potent LSD created by Owsley Stanley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_Stanley).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Haze_%28cannabis%29#cite_note-Grunenberg2006-0) Stanley called this batch of LSD "Monterey Purple" in anticipation of the pending Monterey Pop Festival at which Hendrix reportedly consumed the drug prior to going onstage.

Zehtuka Fireglore
02-26-2010, 07:46 PM
He's Dutch -> ohhh ahhhh moment.

Cyndane Drake
02-26-2010, 08:59 PM

Why else would I make it a dutch only clan :p

Nell Alorn
03-08-2010, 05:43 AM
How go the re-building efforts my friends? In need of Diplomats?

Jaidyn Sothenic
03-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Hello my old friend :)

You sir are always welcome here you know that, would love to have you rejoin us.

Altus Whyte
03-08-2010, 07:55 AM
How go the re-building efforts my friends? In need of Diplomats?

Does diplomacy fall under the heralds department? If so, they are only three people so I guess they need more yeomen.

Rhygar apGwynn
03-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Diplomacy has never been rigidly restricted to Heralds only - for ceremonial duties relating to diplomacy, yes.

Nell, just get in Kaylem's ear if you want to join up with us again. Nice to see so many old members popping up.