PDA

View Full Version : *gives a wink & bows his head*

Carandol Eldar
01-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Carandol walks through the lavish halls, filled with light and a variety of pleasant fragrances.

"My Lords, I'm here to serve and do thine bidding. I feel there will be much needed friendships in our future...these are dark days indeed, all the more interesting I say."

With that Carandol gives a quick wink and a slow bow of his head.

Twyster Stronngust
01-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Through the light Twyster shows Carandol the way.

"I don't know what dark days you speak of stranger but I assure you that this is an embracing, warm home.
Your much needed friendships await you...welcome."

Hereafter, Twyster accepts the stranger's kind wink and presents a subtle nod.

Jaidyn Sothenic
01-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Welcome to our humble home

Wooster Redwood
01-28-2010, 03:39 AM
*Walks past holding a parchment and a quill, mumbling loudly but incoherently, raising the quill probably as a greeting, or not.*

Carandol Eldar
01-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Carandol eyes the gentleman scribbling away and gives a vey subtle whisper to him as he passes. "Interesting place," he thinks to himself as his guide continues to walk with him through the dusty light.

Twyster Stronngust
01-28-2010, 12:03 PM
*Halts in front of the main hall entrance.
"A man as wise and intelligent as you must be seeking something. Is it so?
For any questions you might have you may approach me."

Carandol Eldar
01-28-2010, 04:27 PM
"A pleasure kind sir, my name is Carandol Eldar and I thank you for your kind and welcoming words", Carandol pulls back his dusty, brown hood which slowly falls to his back. His dark hair and beard filled with the elements one might expect from a rather long journey.

"The Duchy of Wessex's sphere of influence goes much farther then you may think. It's reputation is one of grace and good will, I'm here to help protect that. When sorrows come, they come not as single spies, but in battalions, I feel I may help to prevent that." Carandol ponders the thought and smiles, however briefly.

"If it's alright with you good sir I would like to take shelter here for some time, practice my studies, attempt to sharpen my lack luster blade a bit and learn from what the Duchy of Wessex has to offer. For although you may think I intelligent I can assure you I can make an ass out of myself just as quick as the next man," Carandol laughs out.

Zehtuka Fireglore
01-28-2010, 06:39 PM
*Stands in a corner keeping an eye on the stranger and his hand near his sword while Herald Twyster walked towards the visitor *

When it became clear this was not an assasin or a dark magician but just a visitor Zehtuka moved his hand away from his sword to see what was going to happen next.

Twyster Stronngust
01-29-2010, 09:47 AM
*While walking past Zehtuka, Twyster layed a kind hand on his shoulder, so he would see it was not a threatening matter.
"Some of our men are more potent to investigate newcomers. Do not take this personally as it has become a ritual amongst our kind - so long have we seen people come and go.
Your wants and needs seem righteous and I assure you we welcome those of your standards with open arms and a hefty load of ale.
We have much to offer here in the Duchy so feel free to seek and achieve your most desired ambitions."

Wooster Redwood
01-29-2010, 10:56 AM
*From further away in the corridor a voice echoes.*
NO NO NO! I told you to get rid of that thing!

Carandol Eldar
01-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Carandol quickly turns his head in the direction of the shouting, an amused smile on his face, "A party?" he asks Twyster.

Twyster Stronngust
01-29-2010, 06:58 PM
*Twyster smirks while quickly looking at Wooster.
"I must say that Wooster, at times, can be a one-man festival. I do not know of him much except that he has some odd calling for timber in it's "glorious" shape and form - he often speaks of it so.
Don't be fooled, he is intelligent as the next guy and I'm sure he'll be a fine warrior if required to do so but there is something different about him...I can't quite put my finger on it. Those who dedicate their lives to harvesting are likely to be slightly weird "upstairs" if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, we need them as much as we need our most durable protectors"