PDA

View Full Version : greetings.

markus2004
01-25-2010, 08:25 AM
hey :D

i just registreret the guild and everything and i fight with spear when i get 1 and a bit of magic but i wanna ask where is the towns? guild towns and do the guild have a sort of chat channel ? atm im are at the starter indian like town i cant remember name ty:D:D

Jaidyn Sothenic
01-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Hello there Markus, welcome to our community forums.
Sadly to become a member you are required to speak and type the english language very well. We are an international guild with a strict recruitment policy, and sadly I do not see it working out for you too well here.

I would like to say this now before you get too far into a trial period that will most likely end with you getting rejected due to your lack of knowledge of the english language.
I hope you understand and I wish you the best of luck in finding the right guild for you in the game of Mortal Online.

Kaylem

markus2004
01-25-2010, 12:34 PM
let me say it straigh i speak english like hell and i dont go a mic
BUT
i got no probs writing with others, trust me :D

ty. Can i get a chance?

Kaez Thego
01-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Well I think the point Sir Kaylem was trying to put across was that your english isn't very fluent either. I'm sorry to say but I do agree with him on this point.
When you join a RP guild which requires a high understanding of english grammar and spelling it would be difficult for you to feel so immersed in the game when you struggle with the language you are trying to use and it takes others out of the immersion aswell but i guess thats my point of view.

markus2004
01-25-2010, 12:57 PM
;/ never had props with that before. Allways i can write understand, and listen :) may i get a chance?

Elagost Thego
01-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Well we do need a town drunk...

But seriously, fluency and grammar are required to roleplay effectively. Although roleplay wouldn't be my main concern, my main concern is how well you can communicate with other members of the clan.

markus2004
01-25-2010, 01:57 PM
trust me. Ive been in lots of guilds in wow, aion and lotro. Ive never had proplems with my english .. now can i get a chance or not? i cant speak, but write fast english.

And i would be really glad to join cuz i love the theme, and roleplaying of this guild

Zehtuka Fireglore
01-25-2010, 07:25 PM
If you've been in a lot of clans then why don't you have a headset?

Jaidyn Sothenic
01-25-2010, 07:42 PM
I am sorry Markus, it is a hard choice to turn people away. But I am being totaly honest in saying you just wont get pasted our recruitment policy.
Our rules are not that strict, but we feel it is important for a member to speak, understand and type with an average skill in the english language.
Also one of our more stricter rules is that you must be active on ventrilo with a working mic.
Again I am sorry but the answer is no. I hope you understand.

markus2004
01-26-2010, 11:55 AM
i understand that i dont got a mic. But i can write very good, and under rules it says: that u are more can and are welcome to use mic but u dont need. But okay :'( if u dont want me im going to find a other guild

markus out