PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back :)

Okimo Fortis
12-05-2009, 06:01 AM
hello!
I used to be a member of Wessex during the Darkfall days. I am here to say that i am back!
can i regain my rank? and may i please join Oxford, as this was my home!
Is Rivers still around?

I am currently downloading the beta for Mortal Online :)

Okimo Fortis
12-05-2009, 06:02 AM
also, my account was deleted a while ago, so i had to remake my account.

Twyster Stronngust
12-05-2009, 06:50 AM
Welcome back Okimo, I do not recognize your name but maybe others will.
Sir Rivers is no longer with us, and Oxford also is no more.
Come on ventrilo, get to know the guys and hopefully we can make Wessex your new home :)

Hostname: 85.236.100.19
Port: 7744

P.S I'm not sure if you remember how the ventrilo accounts work but your account may no longer be intact so you may have to wait for an admin to make you a new one.

Jaidyn Sothenic
12-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Heya Okimo welcome home, just to add to what Twyster has said, it is true that Sir Rivers is no longer apart of Oxford or Wessex.
Also some accounts were deleted by accident and we are in the process of trying to recover them, but starting a new one is no harm for now, once the recover has completed all will be resumed :)

Also what was your rank?
What part of Darkfall were you active etc?

As when we go into Mortal Online alot of ranks are reset to Villein, or for example if you was a sergeant of the garrison then you will now be a Footman again. Its just to give everyone a fair chance from the start, and due to inactivity we had reset everyone down to either a guest or registered user.

But again, welcome back and look forward to speaking with you on ventrilo, things are a bit quiet right now due to waiting for MO but there are some about on ventrilo like myself.

Speak to you soon.

Zehtuka Fireglore
12-05-2009, 01:37 PM
If I'm right you were a footman.

Okimo Fortis
12-05-2009, 04:54 PM
If I'm right you were a footman.
this is correct. it sad to see that Oxford is no longer :(
i'll be on vent later...
its good to be back! i wonder if everyone that i knew is still around, it seems like theres a lot of new people.

Amras Blackwing
12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
hello!
I used to be a member of Wessex during the Darkfall days. I am here to say that i am back!
can i regain my rank? and may i please join Oxford, as this was my home!
Is Rivers still around?

I am currently downloading the beta for Mortal Online :)

Hey Okimo!
Oxford and Ipswich left Wessex a bit before the whole collapse in Darkfall and created a new clan. They are now actively playing on the NA1 server.

Barden Jusik
12-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah I am playing Darkfall with Rivers and a bunch of other exWessex guys on the NA server now. Welcome back to Wessex!