PDA

View Full Version : Heard the call

Aery Thiralis
11-23-2009, 08:23 AM
Checking back on the forums after a long time. Dunno who might remember me, since I've never had the chance to play DF with you guys. Always followed Wessex'/Hyperion's journeys though. Even as a non-player, this society has made me proud.

So, now try to convince me for Mortal online ;)

When will it launch btw ?

Cheers, Aery.

Wooster Redwood
11-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Join for Mortal Online.

It's so awesome. Especially how *NDA*. *NDA* is really smooth and the scenery is *NDA* tastic. Hope to see you in *NDA* soon!

Altus Whyte
11-23-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm guessing it will launch sometime before spring?

Duncan Blackmoor
11-23-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm guessing it will launch sometime before spring?

ehm launch is supposed to be sometime next month I believe... ofcourse there are some who don't believe they will make it.

Anyways hi Aery, I don't think I know you, but its always nice to see someone return to us.

Aery Thiralis
11-23-2009, 10:10 AM
So, how many guys does Wessex have in beta ? That is something you can say, right?

Can they confirm the game is well playable at this point ?

Jaidyn Sothenic
11-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Hello mate welcome back to the forums.

Well what I can say is Mortal Online will be a dream game for a clan and alliance such as Wessex and Hyperion. The developers are old Ultima Online veterans like myself, and have always dreamed of the next amazing game like UO was.
The ideas and beliefs on what they are trying to achieve is incredible, now of course no new MMO being released will be 100% complete, they have said they are trying to release it so it is at least playable and enjoyable, and then constantly patch it in the coming days, weeks months etc

The potential of this game is ground breaking.

Wessex currently has around 30 actives going into Mortal Online, as right now we are only a small guild, not like before with 100's of names you just wouldnt reconise. The good thing about that is we have a great friendly bunch of people going into the game all with strong beliefs on what Wessex is about and what it is designed to be.

Anyway I do hope you think about buying it, we have about 20ish in the beta playing (although right now only a handful as the last patch was abit buggy)

Come join us on our ventrilo, the details can be found in the commons.

Hope to see you soon.

Twyster Stronngust
11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
As Kaylem said, come join us on ventrilo, get to know the guys and see if this is what you are looking for.

Rhygar apGwynn
11-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Join for Mortal Online.

It's so awesome. Especially how *NDA*. *NDA* is really smooth and the scenery is *NDA* tastic. Hope to see you in *NDA* soon!

Wooster, you really lift my mood. ;)

Wooster Redwood
11-24-2009, 04:59 AM
Wooster Redwood, Hijacking threads since last millenia.

Aery, get your membership rolling so we can enlist you for the building effort in 2010! -When the game is (hopefully) launched!

Malachi Drake
11-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the Duchy!