PDA

View Full Version : *slaps all lovely Wessex people with a trout*

Argencia
09-06-2009, 02:32 AM
Good evening everyone! or morning.. or afternoon.. or whatever it may be for you!

By the good graces of your sexy and charming Herald, Mrs. Lepi, I've come, bearing trouts, to say hello to all of Wessex (or at least any who dare enter a thread that begins with a fishie slap)! So, uhm, hi! *wave*wave*

I'm from AI, like a few others you've already met, and I've gotten to know Lepi pretty well, ever since she first appeared in the Aegis Imperium chat channel :)

I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm a light/med RPer who has 9 cats in real life and drinks way too much green tea. I don't care for gore too much and suspect there will be much "Eep, eeking and squeaking" in mumble when the game goes live - so if you ever join AI's mumble, you've been warned ;)

Anyhow! Thank you for having me! Hope to see more of you all both here and in the game!

Casilda Tametomo
09-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Welcome, Miss Argencia.

You may not know this, but persons bearing gifts of fish loom large in the Wessex legend. (Just ask the Right Honourable, the Baron of Urth, Surly von Fishbarrel, Knight Commander of the Solar Legion.)

Thank you for visiting us, and for joining the Ladies Sewing Circle & Terrorist Society. I look forward to plotting many a cunning plan with you.

Cyndane Drake
09-06-2009, 08:25 AM
For a split second I indeed thought Surly posted this when I read the title :p

Anyway, welcome to our forums!

Chrono Veincrusher
09-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Did someone say trout?! \o/

Zehtuka Fireglore
09-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Is this some kind of invasion? *runs for the bunkah*

Cyndane Drake
09-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Is this some kind of invasion? *runs for the bunkah*

Weird kind of invasion.
"Hey you guys, let me introduce myself, me and my friends are planning on invading your forums! Have a nice day."

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-06-2009, 11:00 AM
lol welcome to our community Argencia, enjoy your stay

Twyster Stronngust
09-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome to our humble home!

Slash Redhand
09-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Omg argencia.

Omg!

Argencia
09-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to sewing up wonderful.. delights.. with Lepi and getting to know the rest of you better in the future!

*slaps Slash with a trout and goes off to practice her needlework*

Dagrik Rathne
09-06-2009, 09:35 PM
*cringes at the mark left by the trout*

Spaw Kindred
09-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to sewing up wonderful.. delights.. with Lepi and getting to know the rest of you better in the future!

*slaps Slash with a trout and goes off to practice her needlework*

cc//keK slaps Argencia with a ROFLAMINGO (http://www.akronzoo.org/images/animals/Chilean%20flamingo.jpg)