PDA

View Full Version : Hello Wessex

Rathius Saranoth
09-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Hello everyone. I'm here due to the intrigue of Mrs. Lepida, I'm just browsing around, taking a look at things. I've been doing a lot of that lately... hrm... I suppose a few of you others may have seen me around the Mortal Online forums recently, Rhygar and Kaylem(Jade) mainly.

Casilda Tametomo
09-02-2009, 04:56 AM
Welcome, Rathius. It is very good to see you here.

For those of you who don't know, Our Esteemed Guest, here, is a distinguished member of the Aegis Imperium (http://www.aegis-imperium.com/), and the author of many interesting and insightful observations on the lore and wonders of Nave (in Mortal Online)-- for example, this one (http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/4397-mo-counter-aegis-imperium-research-findings.html)-- and, I am convinced, a Wizard in Real Life™. His posts on the MOFOs are highly recommended reading.

Rathius Saranoth
09-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Thank you for the introduction. It's very flattering, I must say... I'm a little red in the cheeks now.

Duncan Blackmoor
09-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Hi there Rathius, and welcome to our forum. I don't understand much about mortal online counters, but i like the look of your guild. :)

Jaidyn Sothenic
09-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Hello mate nice to see you here :)

A big welcome!

Malachi Drake
09-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Hello Rathius,

It is good to see you on our forums! I am very impressed with the stuff you have written about MO lore, specifically in the post Lepida has linked already. Having read all 720 posts trying to get an understanding of the Conflux my brain is in meltdown... heh.

Malachi.

Raize Sothenic
09-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Welcome to our forums,

I'm glad to see our writers and lore-heads getting to know other like minded individuals.

Twyster Stronngust
09-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Welcome!

Dagrik Rathne
09-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Hello and welcome!

Rathius Saranoth
09-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Hello Rathius,

It is good to see you on our forums! I am very impressed with the stuff you have written about MO lore, specifically in the post Lepida has linked already. Having read all 720 posts trying to get an understanding of the Conflux my brain is in meltdown... heh.

Malachi.
Thank you, I really enjoy that topic and hope that I can continue on it soon enough. It's a good thing we had it in chunks over a few months instead of all at once. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had a meltdown as well, heh.

Malachi Drake
09-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Thank you, I really enjoy that topic and hope that I can continue on it soon enough. It's a good thing we had it in chunks over a few months instead of all at once. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had a meltdown as well, heh.

I can only imagine how much fun it must have been to unravel the mysteries and discuss the counter. I can’t believe how much effort people put into it and I was surprised to see things such as the 2D creation of MO’s solar system. The quality of the stuff that Mats is making and the ingenuity of the player base is possibly what excites me most about this game. I look forward to seeing that thread continuing and the possibility to contribute to it ;)